♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

"not sorry i want ur stupid luv" is such an annoying lyric :toofunny: i don't even know why  :toofunny:

the "freak out freak out freak out" part is cool sounding but what does that have to do with the theme of the song (which im guessing is love?) idgi

Wq9zHLl.jpg

this sounds like a bop to me I would take it. not quite the big pop comeback I think we are all hoping for but also we have no solid proof its defo the single

if someone wanted to PM me the snippets id appreciate it  :flutter:

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by admin
Requesting illegal links to leaks of copyrighted content that is set to be officially released for purchase or streaming is forbidden.

if someone wanted to PM me the snippets id appreciate it :flutter:

Visit [removed] and search stupid love

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by admin
Directing users towards where to find illegal links to leaks of copyrighted content that is set to be officially released for purchase or streaming is forbidden.

can’t fully judge it since the snippets are LQ but it sounds really good. the HQ must be even better given what the insider said. just can’t believe a proper pop era is upon us, we’ve been patiently waiting for this and now it’s finally happening

so now there's speculation that the song really is a BTW reject after a gagadaily user did some digging.... so we may be further from LG6 than we thought lmao

Not true, the song is with Bloodpop so definitely not from BTW. Plus her vocals are different.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Not true, the song is with Bloodpop so definitely not from BTW. Plus her vocals are different.

i feel like the original leaked version (the "every nation got me blah blah blah" one) had her BTW era vocals but the new ones sound like more recent vocals?? idk

edit: but then again it does have the bloodpop sound so yeah maybe it's not old then

Wq9zHLl.jpg

i feel like the original leaked version (the "every nation got me blah blah blah" one) had her BTW era vocals but the new ones sound like more recent vocals?? idk

edit: but then again it does have the bloodpop sound so yeah maybe it's not old then

what original leaked version? link?

9ISvyf0.gif

wbk. How was this not in this thread before? lol 

You dont know it's with bloodpop... that is a pure assumption because she is working with him..