♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

sexxx dream is probably the best song on artpop but wbk heard your boyfriend was away this weekend, wanna meet at my place?heard that we both got nothin to dotumblr_o6b6yzIuFI1ub9peqo2_400.gifand i lay in bed and touch myself and think of you

Aura exists tho

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Lady Gaga the queen of absolutely the worst roll out of singles and albums. She fell asleep on several opportunities to release singles (grammys, super bowel pre show, several opportunities at the back end of last year). The show she did was really really bad for the first half...she looked bloated, sleezy and awkward and was vocally atrocious. Her asthetic for engima is awful, she looked like a gaga impersonator an tribute act, horrible neon colors...it’s like Katy Perry on steriods. She needs a new manager and artistic creative team. The fame monster era was perfection.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

She needs a new manager and artistic creative team. 

It's the same with Lana, her team tries to make her feel way too comfortable but it's not working  :toofunny:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

It's the same with Lana, her team tries to make her feel way too comfortable but it's not working  :toofunny:

Pressure makes diamonds. But she is not under pressure and has not been for a long time. There is nothing driving her.

A picture of the Stupid Love music video JUST LEAKED, and let me say: SHE FUCKING SERVEEEDDDDDD

OMG, YES THE FUCK SHE DID !!!!!!!!!

Btw wasn’t the song supposed to come out today..? Do u guys think it’ll come this weekend with the music video ? Or Valentine’s Day?

UlfWPti.jpg

I hate that the face decals on the forehead aren't dead centre and go to the left a bit.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371