♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Looking for something crazy beautiful nothing now I'm talking in circles again. LEMME know bb are u hungry, for wonderful cus I am. wonderful, cus I am 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWDmGrfDYzc 

Queen of influencing me to eat cherry pie. like actual cherry pie. it's actually really good ngl 

UV/Honeymoon

Talking abt dwyw can someone finally leak the mv

It would do unimaginable damage to Gaga's reputation. There's a good reason why it never was/has been released or leaked. It was filmed by a pervert and featuring one aswell. Glad she saw sense and realised what a terrible mistake she made. The leaked clips make me cringe so hard I almost died. Especially when he started touching her when she was put to sleep...like wtf...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

It would do unimaginable damage to Gaga's reputation. There's a good reason why it never was/has been released or leaked. It was filmed by a pervert and featuring one aswell. Glad she saw sense and realised what a terrible mistake she made. The leaked clips make me cringe so hard I almost died. Especially when he started touching her when she was put to sleep...like wtf...

From what we've seen of the video, it's a perfect example of how Ga sometimes doesn't know how to execute her ideas properly, she probably has some intricate and meaningful explanation behind the visuals but it just doesn't come through in the final product, making it seem tasteless. it's kinda like "Dope" as well (a song I love btw) when the song is explained it makes sense and makes It better, and while the verses have some of her best lyrics, the "I need you more than Dope" line kinda damages the songs emotional blow. It's like we get what she's trying to say but sometimes it just doesn't come through in the best way

From what we've seen of the video, it's a perfect example of how Ga sometimes doesn't know how to execute her ideas properly, she probably has some intricate and meaningful explanation behind the visuals but it just doesn't come through in the final product, making it seem tasteless. it's kinda like "Dope" as well (a song I love btw) when the song is explained it makes sense and makes It better, and while the verses have some of her best lyrics, the "I need you more than Dope" line kinda damages the songs emotional blow. It's like we get what she's trying to say but sometimes it just doesn't come through in the best way

Exactly and I really like the comparison! She definitely needs a top class creative team behind and around her that can help her execute her ideas. Otherwise she seems to make really questionable decisions.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

She called LG6  a colorful album in Nikkietutorials' vid, I guess that was referring to the album title (Chromatica). Cute title, I like it. Idk how I would react to all this if Stupid Love and that music vid screenshot didn't leak. I feel like I would be screaming rn but I'm just like "ok she's serving, love that."

qfrWuBl.png