♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

the aesthetic is literally everything I wanted. the title. the pink hair :defeated: everything is IT. she's giving me tacky 2000's futuristic anime.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS ditto ditto ditto and the PIIIIIINK 

She called LG6  a colorful album in Nikkietutorials' vid, I guess that was referring to the album title (Chromatica). Cute title, I like it. Idk how I would react to all this if Stupid Love and that music vid screenshot didn't leak. I feel like I would be screaming rn but I'm just like "ok she's serving, love that."

SO READY FOR CHROMATICA OMG

ARTPOP ACT 2 teas 

UV/Honeymoon

No shade, the artwork looks great and all, but it feels a bit reductive (lel) at this point. It's basically what Slayyyter, Donatachi, Doja Cat, even Kim Petras all have been doing for a while. And way before them, Björk, of course. I kinda expected Gaga to be a bit more innovative in this regard.

Edit: Talking only about the artwork, just to clarify. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

No shade, the artwork looks great and all, but it feels a bit reductive (lel) at this point. It's basically what Slayyyter, Donatachi, Doja Cat, even Kim Petras all have been doing for a while. And way before them, Björk, of course. I kinda expected Gaga to be a bit more innovative in this regard.

Literally...how? It's NOTHING like any of the artists you've mentioned.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I hope she changed the song because I've overplayed the leak sm that I'm kinda tired of it. It's still a bop tho!

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I mean...

lady-gaga-stupid-love-lg6-new-single-alb

It's not that much of a stretch, to me at least:

they all have shades of pink if that's your point... besides that i don't see anything similar, the aesthetic is very 90s-early 2000 japan, animesque

Edit: Talking only about the artwork, just to clarify. 

EXACTLY i was just about to type that. She's playing very safe with trying to sell the y2k aesthetic to the GP that doesn't know about hyperpop artists that have been around for a couple of years...and obviously the song, that was utter trash, at least the demo.

but anyway, excited for Erotica Chromatica  :flutter:

loving this hybrid concept for the visuals, it’s all a mix of 90s anime aesthetics, björk and charli xcx. i love it so much.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

they all have shades of pink if that's your point... besides that i don't see anything similar, the aesthetic is very 90s-early 2000 japan, animesque

It's not just the colours, it's the whole aesthetic, the "lipglossy" style, the font, the slimy elements, the 90s/anime influences... Like yes, I am aware that none of the artists I mentioned above invented this style, but you can't deny that it's become a lot more common recently. And considering this is Gaga we're talking about, I expect(ed) her to create trends, not follow them.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Anyway

Do y'all think Stupid Love will flop?

We honestly can't tell....it depends on how much playlist support and radio payola it gets. It could click with the public

We honestly can't tell....it depends on how much playlist support and radio payola it gets. It could click with the public

I mean, the song is catchy and kinda generic, and the music video seems to be really interesting so GP probably will like it, but the problem is that Stupid Love leaked a month ago and not everyone liked it :toofunny: so yeah who knows

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: