♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

The way she talked about this album and how it's made to "heal" people and how it's all about the music, but now during these times where this album could help lots of people get through this crisis she/her team decides to postpone it so it gets more sales. This album's the only thing that lots of fans were looking forward to during these tough times, and now they just got nothing to look forward to. Why? Because of money. She's a fad. She's a fraud. She can't score a hit anymore without a big budget movie backing it up and without appealing to middle aged women worldwide. She's trash. She's garbage. And Stupid Love was not All That. The song got fully carried by its production but even then it was nothing more but a cute bop. She gave us a Born this Way reject with Artpop influences, aka she recycled old material cause she can't come up with something new. That's why she's copying Vogue by Madonna now with Babylon. Natalia Kills deserved better, RIP Lina Morgana. 

qfrWuBl.png

I hope Chromatica leaks, she doesn’t deserve people paying money for this album when this is clearly what she wants and why she’s postponing it.

I’m so disappointed. Seems like she does everything for the $$$

She better pull the best album she's ever made out of her arse BC Lord this was one of the very few things that I was looking forward to with everything going on.

And if it does leak it's what she deserves...

Anyway stream After Hours by The Weeknd BC at least he didn't delay he's LP.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

okay let me meltdown.

GAGA WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK???? stupid bitch. fuck you. just look at yourself you fucking hussy. your fans were looking forward to the album with anticipation and what do you do? you're spitting on them. YOU LET US DOWN. you are a fucking flop. using coronavirus as an excuse BITCh we see damn well through your lies. you are a fucking FLOP bitch. now pick yourself off the fucking floor. i knew this era was going to be a mess. Had your lying ass focused more on the fucking album instead of Meth Labs we wouldn't be here. i hope it leaks and it gets scrapped along with your career, bitch. #BlingNotTheMusic

listen to Gaga’s album when it leaks

This Friday stream Love is an Art, Vanessa Carltons new album that’s actually coming out when it’s supposed to

I genuinely do not understand why artists are delaying album releases right now

Profit. And it's understandable in a lot of cases - artists are suffering hard bc of corona. Releasing an album nowadays mostly pays through performances. Artists don't get shit through Spotify & co. They mostly earn their funds through performances.

Not being able to promote an album and losing out on the cash you get when touring a NEW piece of work is a problem for a lot of artists.

However, that's probably not applying to a rich (former) popstar like Lady Gaga. I doubt she'd have major losses because her concerts after Corona will sell out either way and she is big enough to still earn sonething through album sales/streams

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Profit. And it's understandable in a lot of cases - artists are suffering hard bc of corona. Releasing an album nowadays mostly pays through performances. Artists don't get shit through Spotify & co. They mostly earn their funds through performances.

Not being able to promote an album and losing out on the cash you get when touring a NEW piece of work is a problem for a lot of artists.

However, that's probably not applying to a rich (former) popstar like Lady Gaga. I doubt she'd have major losses because her concerts after Corona will sell out either way and she is big enough to still earn sonething through album sales/streams

ah gotcha

i figured you'd wanna release it and have something your fans can look forward to and enjoy during this shitshow

negAbhB.png

I have to say corona is THAT girl, keeping her feet on the neck of these coward bitches fearing for their profit when they are already millionaires. The real main virus girl of the century did that.

i'm really just a casual gaga listener so i really don't come here often, but...

i don't really understand the point of delaying/postponing album releases during this time? i get that there is a literal pandemic going on right now and it's a really big deal and serious matter, but that results in many people bored at home, or needing an escape to help them get through such an uncertain and nervous time. so why not release the album now? i really don't think it's going to impact sales that much, it's not like in the past where you had to physically go to the store to buy the record to support an artist. nowadays most people buy things digitally or stream on spotify, and she can promote through social media very easily. and also i gurantee you guys that it will leak, if not soon, then before the album drops. 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

I guess moving up the release date like Dua was wishful thinking but if they opted to delay it, they should definitely release a promo single sometime soon..

Not to capitalize on the current situation but I feel like releasing the album as a way to cope with the quarantine wouldn’t have been such a shabby business move either. There’s a demand for it and nearly everyone else is hesitant to drop something during this time so there’s so much room for attention and good publicity.

Living for the meltdowns and drags. :thumb3: it‘s not that serious. But it is a missed opportunity to receive general praise for releasing anyways especially with her whole „healing“ „dancing through the pain“ schtick

I really think she would be down to release and Interscope is the one that made the final call. Just my 2 cents

Probably. I saw that Madison Beer wants to put out her music from her upcoming album, but said she can't since her record label is closed right now or something. So it probably was Interscope

negAbhB.png