♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

happy bday <3

It still says on iTunes her albums coming April 10th lol

it's for sure "coming" ( :creep: ) in april

zhLVxH9.jpg

Ariana posted this on Instagram with the caption “happy birthday to a literal angel that has changed my life in many ways ! i’ll tell u more about it later but ... u make my heart feel so full and happy and understood @ladygaga. wishing u all the joy in the world today and every day ! have some pasta. ” rain on me is COMING

So .. .. . is anyone gonna confirm that May release date from the one record store or .. 

Apparently someone in the Gaga base on ATRL called up the store, and they said they don't have a date but they had to place a random one now on the store......  :rip:

Instagram.com/y1anni

I don't think it'd b as bad if we had the date or something. A live video/stories or something.. it's all just shit timing honestly and I can't hate her for it. 

Just wish we had some kind of consolation prize or something 

all the peeps flippin like a switch are a bit irritating- travel back in time numb ur urges to bop or something bc that was horrible. like it or not, she's done a lot in general, for culture n the gay community lol wtf

UV/Honeymoon

https://twitter.com/breatheheavycom/status/1245216595523190786

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS OMG BLACKPINK COLLAB. SHE IS SAFE.

that fooled me, but that cover is gorgeous and if the real one is trash, im defaulting to that one

but tbh if it is fake, it's a DAMN GOOD ONE and I wanna know who made it cause it's gorgeous

negAbhB.png