♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

I know I'm late but Babylon snippet slaps tbh. Gives me ARTPOP vibes

Also, apparently she's gonna be on Jimmy Fallon tonight. She better perform Stupid Love

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I know I'm late but Babylon snippet slaps tbh. Gives me ARTPOP vibes

Also, apparently she's gonna be on Jimmy Fallon tonight. She better perform Stupid Love

She's not the musical guest but they're teasing a big announcement

BzhmW.png

So. this is gonna be totally random but what happened w ARTPOP act 2 and can that leak

lol soooo

ACT II is rumored to have never been finished

most songs are believed to have been written, but not recorded or instrumentals made and no vocals recorded

she most likely abandoned the project when ARTPOP tanked

negAbhB.png

lol soooo

ACT II is rumored to have never been finished

most songs are believed to have been written, but not recorded or instrumentals made and no vocals recorded

she most likely abandoned the project when ARTPOP tanked

Stache, Ratchet n Red Flame, even solo version. whyyyy

UV/Honeymoon

So. this is gonna be totally random but what happened w ARTPOP act 2 and can that leak

It's something she started but really realized it wasn't worth it tbh. I believe there's a bunch of songs that could actually leak tho.

We know that stuff like Brooklyn Nights was probably being saved for it. + stuff like Princess  Die which was teased to be on the ARTPOP app. I think there were some demos. Probably nothing "finished" at all but.... For sure if it leaked, there wouldn't exist an "ACT II" since she probably never worked the songs as a body of work, but yeah I believe there are many demos floating around

I know she created a bunch of songs during the ARTPOP era (I think she said over 100, i don't remember where I got this info from) but how far along they were created is whole other thing. We have a few song titles confirmed from her, and who she made them with, and some rumored titles from her song registrations

negAbhB.png

Someone on Twitter posted a fanmade Chromatica cover trying to pass it off as legit for April Fool's and I simply just pointed out that someone of her calibre would have better quality of photoshop done for their cover. My mentions have never been this busy and it's been like 40 hours, can y'all just fucking stop already lol I don't give a damn about what you think about my opinion. The concept is nice but the execution is simply mediocre at best

Someone on Twitter posted a fanmade Chromatica cover trying to pass it off as legit for April Fool's and I simply just pointed out that someone of her calibre would have better quality of photoshop done for their cover. My mentions have never been this busy and it's been like 40 hours, can y'all just fucking stop already lol I don't give a damn about what you think about my opinion. The concept is nice but the execution is simply mediocre at best

idk that artwork goes off