♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

on the vinyl mock up, it shows the sleeve or the text on the rear of the sleeve, meaning the tracklist is there just reversed and almost transparent... i dunno if its readable like

can people adjust the contrast or colouring?

can someone depixelate the tracklist at the vinyl mockup on her shop

i think i can read BLACKPINK in one of the tracks

didn't we already know they're featured on a song?

BzhmW.png

i think this is going to be a bigger flop than joanne, i mean stupid love didnt do very well on the charts and the way this album rollout is heading its going to leak weeks (or months) prior to whicever ridiculous date gaga has extended it to... so by the time its released it'll be a "ya'll hear sumn?" moment just like miss anthropocene

yeah SL isn't a flop, it's just a "different" hit. and can you stop being so mad at everything corona-related :rip: her pushing this makes sense

the way the album cover is giving me dark pop vibes .... PLEASE GAGA I NEEEEEEEEE THE SERVE

BIIIII in what pic can you read blackpink

the way the album cover is giving me dark pop vibes .... PLEASE GAGA I NEEEEEEEEE THE SERVE

BIIIII in what pic can you read blackpink

omg post it

Love the cover. I just hope the other tracks aren’t all SL sounding, its an ok song, but it’s dated and doesn’t really match the aesthetic imo.

Is there anywhere i can hear the Babylon audio?

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by admin
Please do not request links to leaks of copyrighted material set for official release of purchase and streaming

Love the cover. I just hope the other tracks aren’t all SL sounding, its an ok song, but it’s dated and doesn’t really match the aesthetic imo.

Is there anywhere i can hear the Babylon audio?

[link removed]

mod note: user was banned for this post

Edited by admin
posting links to leaks of copyrighted content set for official release of purchase and streaming is strictly forbidden

Babylon sounds like a fucking bop. I don't wanna get my hopes up but I need this track so hard

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Why does the final version of the cover looks waaaaaay cheaper than the leaked dark one?

the rendering it's just so bad omg. The dark version was perfect and actually looked realistic. This one looks like they said "lets downscale the rendering, put a grainy and lightness filter and there we have a new official version of the leaked one"  :facepalm:  

the way she only announced this cause it leaked, she’s so fake. i can see her rush releasing the album once it leaks and then say some shit like “this is my gift for you during these ugly times xoxo”. fad

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

the way she only announced this cause it leaked, she’s so fake. i can see her rush releasing the album once it leaks and then say some shit like “this is my gift for you during these ugly times xoxo”. fad

Some people believe it will leak on the 10th. It will be interesting to  see if it happens.

Some people believe it will leak on the 10th. It will be interesting to  see if it happens.

It definitely will, i remember magdalene leaked during its original scheduled release date, same with Dua's

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

More excited about this album then I was for Joanne. If she doesn't release a new song this week I hope a track or two leak. I need something. It's been too long since SL.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3260-1375807715-35.