♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

More excited about this album then I was for Joanne. If she doesn't release a new song this week I hope a track or two leak. I need something. It's been too long since SL.

I hope the whole album leaks on 10th or later.

Mfhp.gif

Usually if an album is delayed so close to its original release date its almost 99% going to leak on or around that date, i would have thought most physical copies would've been made by this time and you'd have music sites all preparing for it, so eventually someone is going to hack something or get their hands on a physical copy if they haven't already

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Usually if an album is delayed so close to its original release date its almost 99% going to leak on or around that date, i would have thought most physical copies would've been made by this time and you'd have music sites all preparing for it, so eventually someone is going to hack something or get their hands on a physical copy if they haven't already

tbh. i've been saying all along someone somewhere is going to fxck up.

Babylon? More like Babble On...

that's the point of the song.

also, the "other" cover in HQ: 

0-CEB64-AF-1703-4-D61-A9-E6-DD44-F811-F3

If the whole thing leaks soon is she still going to wait months to release it?

i think it's probably only going to be in May/Early June now anyway. any longer would just be...

please that cover looks SO much more polished especially in HQ... :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana: WHY WOULD SHE SCRAP THAT?? the contrast looks so grungy and perfect WHY

I'm not enough of a stan to truly wait for the music so I'll be probably be downloading Babylon.mp3 the second it leaks :defeated: Sorry GaGa :defeated:

Why did the fandom dislike ARTPOP? In my opinion, it was splendid

Honestly looking back, it has to be one of the most contrived records in pop music ever. This is coming from an ARTPOP fan but at the same time, it's too iconic for me to actually hate it :defeated:

The visuals, the lyrics, the controversy, ARTPOP Act II..

Plus the mixing pops always pops off everytime I listen to it on headphones. It sounds so industrial and clean. We most certainly have to stan.

please that cover looks SO much more polished especially in HQ... :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana: WHY WOULD SHE SCRAP THAT?? the contrast looks so grungy and perfect WHY

i agree, but i also get why they used the final. for the most part, people are going to see it as a thumbnail in their libraries/phones anyways like so:

Screenshot-2020-04-06-at-14-07-00.png

i agree, but i also get why they used the final. for the most part, people are going to see it as a thumbnail in their libraries/phones anyways like so:

Screenshot-2020-04-06-at-14-07-00.png

nah the darker one still looks better and the logo is still visible in a thumbnail.

9ISvyf0.gif

nah the darker one still looks better and the logo is still visible in a thumbnail.

i do love it, but i disagree. my eyes go straight to the "final" one. as a larger image i prefer the other, but seeing as that's how it's going to look in my library the logo being more obvious is better. i still think they could have graded the image a bit better though... 

im sorry but her team are literal crackheads

i never thought id witness a gay describe ARTPOP as splendid... the level of intellect!

it was. it has the most character. the vocals in applause, mary jane holland, aura, etc... the creative production. the technique details (in songs like swine for instance). it's super good! it was also visually striking. even the lyrics, to me, are really good... fun, careless, faux-deep, and they have A LOT of themes that we didn't know were very serious until later in her career. very cathartic album.

the only weak points of the record imo are things that were unnecessary. the collaborative mess that was jewels n drugs, as fun as the track is... damn, to me it's super bad. then you have manicure which is a good song but i always felt it needed something, some production that elevated the song. okay the concept of half pop rock half trap is good, but it wasn't executed well.

and, this is exclusively a personal, unpopular opinion -- i dont like do what u want.