♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

cute but sounds exactly like every mainstream pop song i've heard since 2014, video isn't that interesting either. its basically just them dancing with backup dancers. groundbreaking. seriously out of all the possible ideas you can think of with an unlimited high budget and you choose something thats so simple and been done before a billion times? i cant fathom it especially when stupid love was the exact same thing too. one thing i did love about the music video though was the shot of gaga and the rain pouring over her face. its stunning.

Not everything has to be innovative and groundbreaking. It's pop music, it's just supposed to be fun.

8V7Yvel.png

Not everything has to be innovative and groundbreaking. It's pop music, it's just supposed to be fun.

but thats exactly why gaga was always so interesting, she managed to combine the two together and it was intelligent and quirky, this is lazy

i'm not saying i didn't enjoy it, cus i did a little and it was cute but, yeah she can do so much better

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

First off, I'm real happy for Ariana, she got to collab w someone she looked up to earlier in her career. That's like, an excellent feat. And I'm glad Gaga got to collab w Ari too. The POP energyyy 

The song's pretty great imo. It's balanced enough to not be overbearing so it's great to just repeat like it was deigned to be played at least twice every time u think of it. It's compactly concise, so I know those who make remixes of it'll have fun playing w/ it's sound. 

It doesn't really give u room to breathe when listening to it bc it's so short, but there are moments that just get, at least for me, amped up. the metaphors and multiple meanings of the song. the cadences mean a lot. the prechoruses hold a lot of emotional weight imo. the bridge is SO GAY (:loove: hahahahaha) and it serves in building the last chorus. 

it's a fun track, wish I were out dancing to it like in the days of yoreeeeee 

glad Gaga's held to a higher standard, but yeah it's fun its great 

UV/Honeymoon

GaGa prides herself on being innovative and groundbreaking, she never has been but it’s what she preaches

giphy.gif

(Off topic) Joanne is like completely gone from Google Play Music for some reason--does anyone else use it and would know why? Even on Youtube I can't seem to find the official audios generated by Youtube for it?

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

(Off topic) Joanne is like completely gone from Google Play Music for some reason--does anyone else use it and would know why? Even on Youtube I can't seem to find the official audios generated by Youtube for it?

Google doing the good lucifers work.

Lol at the twitter gays popping off at Ajay for not liking Rain On Me, I mean who can blame her the song is garbage

I love how the gays beg her to review music and then if she doesn’t like it they so complain lol

Because no one wants it.

I didn’t expect anything? Lmao I’m saying that’s why her fans expect more from her than this trash

Actually from what I've seen most of her stans like the song/video. It's mostly the usual brigade of "I'm not checking for Gaga" posters who still seem to find their way into this thread to talk about her that have negative things to say about ROM.

Song is pretty great. As I mentioned before, the 90s House vibe are awesome and I wish she'd lean further and further. It's new (on the scene & inside her career), it's fresh and it's going great chartwise it seems.

The video is very simple but well done which is something that was.... lacking. Things that were actually well done in the end. It's a nice Pop video, not really groundbreaking. The first part especially, before Ariana kicks in, Gaga is actually killing it with the Choreo. When they start just jumping around and hugging it's a bit... disjointed. But they do have chemistry and it looks cute, even if a little dumb.

Just read somewhere the US web store version is extended? Anyone know anything?

it is longer but the file skips at the end and repeats the final chorus... i assume the file they put up is corrupted or something because it definitely is not right