♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Actually from what I've seen most of her stans like the song/video. It's mostly the usual brigade of "I'm not checking for Gaga" posters who still seem to find their way into this thread to talk about her that have negative things to say about ROM.

No babes I’ve never been a gaga fan, people are saying negative things about ROM because it’s a bad song lol

giphy.gif

Yeah hun :) I find it hilarious when people like you get defensive over someone who doesn’t even know you exist lmao

Girl...who's defensive...it's sad your devoting time to someone you dislike...why not put that energy into something positive instead?

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Don't feed the troll. They operate on a lower level from the normal human and just desperately try to get attention in any way they can, even if they are only capable of getting negative attention.

Yeah hun :) I find it hilarious when people like you get defensive over someone who doesn’t even know you exist lmao

You're on a site dedicated to discussions about someone who doesn't know you exist either... the jokes write themselves. 

anyways... she looks so good spare serve ma'am 

LLLcPwu.png

You're on a site dedicated to discussions about someone who doesn't know you exist either... the jokes write themselves.

source.gif

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I honestly expected Chromatica visuals to have a story? Like, who are the Spiritual ones? What's the name of Ariana's tribe/haus?

What if we get a mini-movie of Chromatica on the day its released? Including the singles and it all comes together? Ending it with Babylon and that rumored MV with cave and Enigma being the voice in the sky telling them to go to Babylon?

IDK, but I wish we got a storyline with ROM like the one we got in the beginning of SL

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Well there are rumours Babylon, Free Woman + Sour Candy have all got video treatments and apparently we are getting six M.V's this era so including SL and ROM that's five. So what could be the sixth one?

Also there's speculation that we are getting a short film too but take that and everything else with a grain of salt.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Well there are rumours Babylon, Free Woman + Sour Candy have all got video treatments and apparently we are getting six M.V's this era so including SL and ROM that's five. So what could be the sixth one?

Also there's speculation that we are getting a short film too but take that and everything else with a grain of salt.

Sine From Above maybe? Just cause it’s the other collab on it idk

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

I honestly expected Chromatica visuals to have a story? Like, who are the Spiritual ones? What's the name of Ariana's tribe/haus?

What if we get a mini-movie of Chromatica on the day its released? Including the singles and it all comes together? Ending it with Babylon and that rumored MV with cave and Enigma being the voice in the sky telling them to go to Babylon?

IDK, but I wish we got a storyline with ROM like the one we got in the beginning of SL

gaga abounding a half-baked concept almost as soon as the reveals it? what else is new tbh

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

gaga abounding a half-baked concept almost as soon as the reveals it? what else is new tbh

Bite your tongue! Hahaha let's hope it's still a thing, I mean symbols are on the cover, I doubt she'll ignore the concept.

~~~

I really need answers and explanations. And if we get the mini movie on Friday with the full storyline that would be amazing.

https://twitter.com/johndelferro/status/1264511726013288449?s=19

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I have high hopes for this album, the lyrics recited in the zane lowe interview were surprisingly strong, I don't know why my expectations were at rock bottom when I actually enjoyed Joanne and thought A Star Is Born soundtrack was a classic and think Rain On Me is a banger. I hope the album is full of some real dance/house bangers that stand the test of time.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey