♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Y’all gays wanted dance Gaga and now y’all complaining. I’m sorry Gaga didn’t made songs that sound like diarrhea and metals clanking together and collabed with the spectacular PC Music genre

this album is kinda a masterpiece. i was slightly dissapointed on first listen... i loved it, but i felt like it needed to grow on me or something. but im on a second listen rn, and holy SHIT it's so good. godga is back.

giphy.gif

Y’all gays wanted dance Gaga and now y’all complaining. I’m sorry Gaga didn’t made songs that sound like diarrhea and metals clanking together and collabed with the spectacular PC Music genre

Yes yes this tired ass comment. Seeing it in literally any thread someone releases music in is so annoying. Obviously with anything anybody ever releases, there are going to be people who have positive criticism and negative criticism. Fans are never truly grateful and the internet has only perpetuated this further.. but if you’re so sick of people flip flop complaining... why acknowledge it? Why bother commenting ? Why not just view content and comments that are relevant to you? But I think the main complaint from fans is that the record is too safe for Gaga. It’s something we all knew she was very capable of serving. The people who wanted “dance” Gaga are probably complaining because they weren’t expecting to hear a soccer mom disco record

I feel like I’ve sort of grown out of this kind of music, I go for a more mature less generic sound. But it’s a fun album and her most cohesive for a long time. Something definitely for easy listening, when I don’t feel like something complicated or serious just fun bops. I’ve been a Gaga fan from the start, although my interest in her declined during ARTPOP.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance