♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

so kinda off topic but. just got a shipping confirmation today bout the cd. glad that UMG's sorta doing something about some of the sigs. I really hope mine's more than a squiggle, grateful, but fingers crossed. 

how was everyone else's? 

I haven't ordered much, but my Rain On Me vinyl isn't even shipping until September  :toofloppy:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

so kinda off topic but. just got a shipping confirmation today bout the cd. glad that UMG's sorta doing something about some of the sigs. I really hope mine's more than a squiggle, grateful, but fingers crossed. 

how was everyone else's?

I have 2 signed CDs that both have quick scribbled “Z”s on them lmao... yikes but yeah the picture disc is beautiful tho

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

I haven't ordered much, but my Rain On Me vinyl isn't even shipping until September  :toofloppy:

reluctant on getting some stuff from her website rn, been hearing about shipping just taking a long time it's crazy rn.. 

I have 2 signed CDs that both have quick scribbled “Z”s on them lmao... yikes but yeah the picture disc is beautiful tho

got the second batch of the signed cd's and I barely got a tracking number just the day before yesterday, nd I'm hoping I get at least a fancy looking L, what's a Z got to do w Chromatica :crai:  Still holding out for a vinyl using the actual album cover, but then that's just gonna take a while if we even get one..  how was the sleeve for the picture disc, did it have wordage on it, or just clear?  

UV/Honeymoon

how was the sleeve for the picture disc, did it have wordage on it, or just clear?  

the sleeve is totally clear with the sticker on the front with a tracklisting. there is a piece of paper stuck in the back with a parchment paper-like texture that had the lyrics to all the tracks on it.

the sleeve is totally clear with the sticker on the front with a tracklisting. there is a piece of paper stuck in the back with a parchment paper-like texture that had the lyrics to all the tracks on it.

Yes this is true!! Although the picture disc (I have both the standard milky clear and pic disc lps) has a larger dark green sticker with coral writing and no parchment paper with lyrics included

I think by every era ever since Born This Way we've been... "promised" (and I say this cautiously because well sometimes it's not really her fault) new content after album release and... it never happened. The closer was probably like "Merry Xmas here listen to this early demo I never touched beyond the first take "Stuck on f*cking You".

Americano (Mariacchi Version) - 2011

Princess Die - 2012\13

ARTPOP ACT II (Onion Girl, Temple, etc.) - 2014

"B-Side Collection" - 2016ish

Joanne World Tour\Dive Bar Las Vegas - 2017

and these really came from her mouth, some from official sources (the Joanne World Tour "New songs" was a quote from Billboard interview, and Americano was from one of the Born This Way press-release interviews) and some others from random backstage meetings.

Then we have stuff from producers like "Frankensteined", "Tea", and now "Babylon (Haus Mix)" etc etc etc.

and everyone thinks Lana is the queen of undelivered "promises"

negAbhB.png

DWUW says hi

Do What U Want was actually filmed and set for release, obviously and rightfully it never saw light of day... Lana however (as much as I love her), just announces videos for the fun of it... Dark Paradise, Cola, Honeymoon (was filmed tbf), Cherry, Get Free... I doubt any those ever got to the stage of Do What U Want

Do What U Want was actually filmed and set for release, obviously and rightfully it never saw light of day... Lana however (as much as I love her), just announces videos for the fun of it... Dark Paradise, Cola, Honeymoon (was filmed tbf), Cherry, Get Free... I doubt any those ever got to the stage of Do What U Want

i honestly see Lana as more of a troll with that stuff tbh lmfao

like she knows we'll freak out so you KNOW she gets a laugh out of it

negAbhB.png

yes and it's hideous lol

!!!!! The green sweatpants look amazing tho I just could never spend $75 plus shipping on some sweats lol

got the second batch of the signed cd's and I barely got a tracking number just the day before yesterday, nd I'm hoping I get at least a fancy looking L, what's a Z got to do w Chromatica :crai:  Still holding out for a vinyl using the actual album cover, but then that's just gonna take a while if we even get one..  how was the sleeve for the picture disc, did it have wordage on it, or just clear?  

wish I hoped for more bc I did get a fancy, saber looking L  :toofunny: 

which kinda works out for sales again, bc more than ever I need that proper album cover vinyl in pink .. 

UV/Honeymoon