♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

I feel really bad for her, I don't think she knows when to stop sometimes. I think if she had addressed the problem sooner on and maybe cancelled a few shows, she could have recovered in better time and continued on to finish the tour. She's too kind. I want to hug her. :ohno: 

14417469274.gif

First Marina cancels her show in Europe and now Gaga. Wow, I feel so sorry for the fans. Gaga in particular, her determination and dedication to her fans is just...  :crying2:

EQFO7rX.png

in the minute i knew the tour was cancelled i had to check Perez Hilton to see if he posted anything like: She is flopping so hard that she had to cancel the tour.

Comments on his site are just disgusting, how can you be happy that an artist needs surgery? and is really stupid how all the madonna stans are saying: you know, karma is a bitch! Little Monsters call Madonna old but see who needed to cancel a tour. SHE NEEDS SURGERY AND NEEDS TO RECOVER! Adele had surgery and she cancelled her tour too but Gaga needs surgery and she is just cancelling her tour because she's flopping, people are so crazy seriously...

Gaga is one of the most hard working artist in the present and i just hope that she get's better soon, and now that the BTWB is officially over maybe she can release ARTPOP first single  :cuteface: joking hahaha... But seriously some people have serious problems, i hate some artists but i would not like that they needed surgery and have to cancel a tour, it's really sad.

First Marina cancels her show in Europe and now Gaga. Wow, I feel so sorry for the fans. Gaga in particular, her determination and dedication to her fans is just... :crying2:

Marina's was due to logistical reasons.

Gaga's is due to legitimate health issues.

Marina had toured most of Europe already, Gaga had just barely started her largest market

BzhmW.png

Can't even lie, I saw some picture with those lyrics about her bones hurting superimposed over her image and cried a bit. I am crazy.

It's pretty ridiculous but I'm not buying into the whole "she was in surgery and was uninformed of the decision to cancel" bs

BzhmW.png

It's pretty ridiculous but I'm not buying into the whole "she was in surgery and was uninformed of the decision to cancel" bs

Oh very doubtful. Although it seems strange that the announcement didn't come from her first. Wonder if she's even had the surgery yet.

So, so sad. I really hope she gets better soon. Hopefully the surgery will fix whatever's wrong and there won't be any long lasting effects to her body. She really must be torn up about it tough, her dedication and commitment to her fans must be hurting her I'm sure, that just adding onto the pain of her hip. :(

I was going to the last BTWB show, the LAST one. Something always happens at the LAST show. :3

I am seriously so sad for her. I know how much touring is important to Gaga and how passionately she goes around the world and the amount of effort she puts in her shows. It's so sad that not only some fans won't have the opportunity to see such a great tour, but also because it was canceled due to health reasons.

I really hope she recovers soon. My thoughts are with her.

This was SO unexpected. I was so shocked when I heard it. But she will get better and I wish her the best. 

But to be honest Little Monster are so annoying some of them act like shes in coma or shit like that. I mean , she is not in life hazard .

Its sad that the tour is now over and I know that Gaga is probably the one who is the saddest right now. 

I'm crying so hard right now

Omg is your sig real ?