Sign in to follow this  
Rafael

The Official Apple Thread

200px-Apple_logo_black.svg.png

Let's talk about Apple (as in the multinational corporation). What are your opinions on their aesthetic in designing their devices, software etc.? Thoughts on their latest keynote? Discuss away. 

EQFO7rX.png

Thanks Rafael for the thread! Let's do the same with companies I like :creep:

Apple is not Apple without Steve Jobs. That's what everybody should've realised. The company is still really big and powerfull but if you take a look on Apples share (prices) :awk: (excuse me for my english lel... Bas should take Economy classes). It's not stable. Prices are going up, innovations are a rarety, Money debt and a lot of other things who're showing me that you can't replace a CEO like Steve Jobs. I'm not an Apple hater but I dislike Tim Cook and I really think that the company deserves someone better who can/should lead Apple. The latest products :awk: again. Nice Ideas but looks too chinese-ish for me.

Thanks Rafael for the thread! Let's do the same with companies I like :creep:

Apple is not Apple without Steve Jobs. That's what everybody should've realised. The company is still really big and powerfull but if you take a look on Apples share (prices) :awk: (excuse me for my english lel... Bas should take Economy classes). It's not stable. Prices are going up, innovations are a rarety, Money debt and a lot of other things who're showing me that you can't replace a CEO like Steve Jobs. I'm not an Apple hater but I dislike Tim Cook and I really think that the company deserves someone better who can/should lead Apple. The latest products :awk: again. Nice Ideas but looks too chinese-ish for me.

tumblr_mo002aULDm1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

BLACKBERRY

2qc14s9.gif

tumblr_mxx8avPa6n1s4it03o1_500.gif

i have a macbook pro and an iphone 5 but i'm not an apple nazi. i grew up on windows and i didn't have any of the previous iphones, i just like how simple and easy to use the products and software are. outrageously fucking expensive tho. who even thought phones could cost this much before the first iphone was released?

edit: and i hate when ppl try to brag about their apple shit. it's just a fucking phone/laptop, nothing to brag about.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I hate all apple products 8) what kind of overrated status symbol!

Omg nooooo TPD. I'm an Apple whore. :hooker:

My mom has had a iMac OSX or whatever for a long time. The first laptop I ever had was a shitty windows thing & it crashed after 2 months. I plan on getting a nice MacBook with my graduation money. I have like 3 old-ass iPods & my baby iPhone 4S. :hooker:

Idk, their stuff has always just seemed easier for me to use than anything else. Give me a standard MP3 player or laptop and idk how to work it, but Apple stuff just makes sense to me.

:hooker:

14417469274.gif

I've only owned one Apple product (Nano, years ago), I don't have an iPod anymore. Stopped using it because the software and the customer service was awful, imo. I wouldn't even know how to use an iPhone if i got one, tbh..

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

I've only owned one Apple product (Nano, years ago), I don't have an iPod anymore. Stopped using it because the software and the customer service was awful, imo. I wouldn't even know how to use an iPhone if i got one, tbh..

Apple have been voted best in software development and customer service for 10 years running.

i have an iphone, but that's it. I don't have a macbook or anything like that. I just have a PC. apple has built this very snobbish feel around they're products imo, I don't like that. 

VyIsfwC.jpg

i hate when ppl try to brag about their apple shit. it's just a fucking phone/laptop, nothing to brag about.

This. Also, something that bugs me a lot is when people say you're spoiled or rich just because you own a Macbook. I agree that their prices are somewhat arguable, but there are still plenty other cheap ways to buy one. I bought my current MacBook Pro for like 1/3 of the original price. Like, does that make me a brat?  :uh:

Idk, their stuff has always just seemed easier for me to use than anything else. Give me a standard MP3 player or laptop and idk how to work it, but Apple stuff just makes sense to me.

:hooker:

I think that one out of many reasons many people decide to go with Apple is because of their friendly user interference. The interaction between the human itself and the software is so simple and effortless. I remember the very first time I tried out a Mac, just glancing all mesmerized at how easy everything just was designed and organized. I might also have minimized Safari windows back and forth like 34697103 times just because I found the "Genie in a bottle"- effect so damn funny  :cuteface:

EQFO7rX.png

I was going to reply using my knowledge of apple products, and the market that they are in but.

I actually have no problem with the products tbh and obviously steve jobs was a genius, just some of their users irk me 

tumblr_inline_mi2bobw1DX1qz4rgp.gif

how do u know if someone has an iphone? they'll tell u! get a group of iphone users 2gether and it makes u want 2 die~ "did u get the update?" "omg i did!!! its so much better~ do u have the 5" "no i have the 6" and fkng around with their stupid apps. awful slaves to technology! 

its like those girls who think they're hot shit for having those coach bags with the c's all over them. do you actually like that mess or have u been conditioned 2 b a hive minded consumer??? 

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

wow congrats........  :aw:

[who gives a fuck about customer service lol]

That's funny. I hope all your blackberry devices break (which they will, because they are plastic and have a poor build quality) and for you to try an contact blackberry for replacements. They won't reply.

I've never touched an apple product, so I don't know about the software, but I certainly love the look of the actual devices but the price?! what is that, do they get the normal price and double it, it's so not worth it

i mean you could get a really good laptop for about £500 and get hackintosh and it will be perfectly like an apple product in terms of software but that's just my opinion

if you could get iphone os on an android phone i'd certainly try it

Lana.pngAngel-Headed Hipster

..Well, when I had some problems with the products I had, they couldn't help me and were pretty much useless. I may be dumb but their newer versions of iTunes aren't that easy to use imo like the earlier ones were. 

Customer service makes a company,afaic. Just saying my personal experiences with them...

:runs:

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.