Sign in to follow this  
Rafael

The Official Apple Thread

seriously, blackberry? who the fuck would use a blackberry?

Bought my first smartphone now, it's a BlackBerry Passport. I couldn't be happier. Everything is working well and it looks elegant and stylish. In contrast to BlackBerry phones, iPhones just seem to be stupid toys (to me).

Bought my first smartphone now, it's a BlackBerry Passport. I couldn't be happier. Everything is working well and it looks elegant and stylish. In contrast to BlackBerry phones, iPhones just seem to be stupid toys (to me).

Me with android phones. I can get a much better phone for half the price.

I'm tossing up the moto x and oneplus one right now

FzytWEW.png

I think Apple had great products, expensive yes but of good quality and nice design... 

However, while I know that updates are normal in the industry, I just can't STAND the fact that a product that I paid for can't stay the way it was. Stupid example : I once broke my Macbook and when they repaired it, they installed the new Yosemite update that was available at the time. I did NOT ask for it and this update deleted some applications like the one that allows you to create menus for DVDs, a feature that I used very frequently for various personal projects that were important to me. When I learned that, I was so pissed, and they said "Well nobody does that anymore anyway so.." and I was like "But I don't care, I want the product that I paid for and was satisfied about".

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

Literally what is the new iphone?

it's the size of the iPhone 5&5s but with the hardware strength of the 6s... I'm guessing it's going to be used as the 5c was, a low price alternative for those who can't afford the full phone, or just those who like the smaller screen

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

i used to admire this company.

ipencils and killing the headphone jack. we still have a stale mobile operating system from 2008. tragic

and why do they have a 32gb option but not a 64gb for the iPhone 7???

wow its been a while this has been updated but last week we got the following:

-Apple Watch Series 6 (or generation 6)

-Apple Watch SE (a new lower priced alternative) - But it makes more sense to buy the 3rd, 4th or 5th series if you can find them @ lower priced than the SE. Im sure the SE was made to clean up the line and get rid of the older generations as the cheaper option.

-iPad [classic model] 8th generation 

-new iPad Air [4th generation] with new colors like blue, pink, and green & with the body format of the iPad Pro

-Apple One (subscription model with apple tv, music, iCloud, News, Arcade, fitness plus, etc. w/ different tiers)

-Apple Fitness + (workout videos by worldwide top trainers// subscription based)

New iPhones and Apple branded Headphones should be expected to be announced in early October 

and May of 2019 i finally got my first iPhone  [the XR] (been having iPod touches since 2010.. it was time to upgrade!!) and been loving it 

Today's updates...

iPhone 12 - 6.1 inch screen, Ceramic Shield Screen, starts $799 USD

iPhone 12 mini - 5.4 inch screen, same tech as iPhone 12, starts $599 USD

=5G network, 

iPhone 12 Pro - 6.7 inch screen biggest on any iPhone, 3 cameras, starts $999 USD

iPhone 12 Pro Max - 6.7 inch screen biggest on any iPhone, 3 cameras, starts $1099 USD

=LIDAR Sensors, 3 Cameras, stainless steel finishes

HomePod mini - starts $99

also:

Apple’s new iPhones won’t ship with earbuds or wall chargers

MagSafe charging now an option (magnet on back of phone, charges like the Apple Watch) 

Apple’s iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini cost $30 extra for anyone who’s not an AT&T or Verizon customer

mehh