urbannoize

NEW: Lana Del Rey - Interlude - The Trio feat. A$AP ROCKY (Urban Noize Remix)

Urban Noize & Lana Del Rey - I Just Wanted You To Know (LDR Remixes) 
  Over the past couple of months while working on a ton of new remixes, I couldn't help but work on some new Lana ones. As I always do. Ultimately culminating into a nice new project. Inspired by her fourth studio album Honeymoon, her debut Born To Die, and the 3rd Dan Auerbach Ultraviolence, "I Just Wanted You To Know" slowly came together. Ranging from alternative rock, progressive rock & psychedelic pop. 

oh my goodness please where can i get the full mtwbt and summertime sadness im shaking i loved them omg whoever did that is so talented im 

Wow, thank you for listening and enjoying them. Really appreciate your excitement and love for them. I'll get the full versions of those to you soon.

This EP is one of your Magnum Opus. You include my fav remixes of yours, I'm.. I just need the UV one in my life please. It's so beautiful  :defeated:

If this isnt one of the best comments i've read on this board. Thank you so much. & The project is coming this week. Thank you for keeping an eye on the remixes. & You definitely have the UV remix soon.

That "Music To Watch Boys To" remix I'm....

Urban Noize I've heard some of your remixes before and I just never thought I'd meet you here at Lanaboards, dead. Keep doing it incredible as usual! Love love love it.

That "Music To Watch Boys To" remix I'm....

Urban Noize I've heard some of your remixes before and I just never thought I'd meet you here at Lanaboards, dead. Keep doing it incredible as usual! Love love love it.

Haha im guessing you've seen me on the Lana reddit page? Thank you for checking it out! Glad you enjoyed it. It was a pleasure putting together

Urban Noize's Summer Bummer remix as one of the soundtracks to the counter-culture late 60s indie drama Easy Rider

Music: Summer Bummer (Urban Noize Remix) ft. A$AP Rocky, Playboi Carti