urbannoize

NEW: Lana Del Rey - Interlude - The Trio feat. A$AP ROCKY (Urban Noize Remix)

Whats up to all the good folks out there of Lana boards. Just wanted to use this story as my introduction to the message board

Been a fan of Lana's music for about year now. & What really got me into her was when i heard Off To The Races. Everything about that record just pulled me in. From her 50-60s adventurous vocal performance, to lyricism, content & just the overall production. She just really gave me an experience. Pretty soon after i started searching the net (youtube, google, & music sites) for anything related to her, and from that point on i couldn't get enough. & It was during this time where i began experimenting with a lot of the stuff i heard from her, being that im producer. Remixing some of the songs that caught my attention. Soon after a couple of the songs that i had worked on and released was noticed & realized by one of the writers, Mike Daly featured on Born To Die. & He showed his appreciation letting me know how much he loved it, and i was extremely humbled and honored. Shortly after, Lana followed me, & i just began to love her even more lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGKZd8IeROE

post-2468-0-98351000-1370995760_thumb.png

Oh sick! You like the Urban Noize remixes? :flutter: I loooove the back to tha basics one.

Wow, thank you for listening ! I really do appreciate you, as well as all the other cool Lana Del Rey fans who takes the time out to listen to the remixes, because i really dont know too many of you guys. So its always great to hear what you think

Yeah, I've heard a lot of your Lana stuff, cool! Great story, really like what you do.

Thank you as well ! Really do appreciate you keeping an ear out for our Lana remixes. Means a lot ! Just wish i knew of more of you guys 

Wow, thank you for listening ! I really do appreciate you, as well as all the other cool Lana Del Rey fans who takes the time out to listen to the remixes, because i really dont know too many of you guys. So its always great to hear what you think

Wait, you are urban noize? :defeated: Did I misread things? :defeated: I'm a fan omg please do more.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

HOLY SHIT. YOU'RE THE URBAN NOIZE? LIKE FOR REAL?

(I am suddenly incredibly embarrassed that my username is "BentheTightGuineaPig". Why didn't anyone talk me out of this?)  :creep: 

Say Hello + Serial Killer mash up is incredible. INCREDIBLE.

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

:O I particularly like the national anthem remix with yeezy

Kanye feat. Lana needs to happen!

also like the OTTR remix! Amazing job i must say

:worship: :worship:

Thank you, thank you ! & Like ive stated before, i really do appreciate fans of Lana like yourself ! Thank you for listening. Really glad to be hearing from people like you

HOLY SHIT. YOU'RE THE URBAN NOIZE? LIKE FOR REAL?

(I am suddenly incredibly embarrassed that my username is "BentheTightGuineaPig". Why didn't anyone talk me out of this?)  :creep: 

Say Hello + Serial Killer mash up is incredible. INCREDIBLE.

Hahah at Ben the Tight Guinea Pig. & Thank you. Really appreciate you reaching out, because as ive stated, i really dont hear from Lana's fans too often

ugh back to tha basics is so great i salute u man good job allure toooooo

Once again, thank you, and im glad you enjoyed both remixes. I appreciate the overwhelming amount of appreciation from you and all the other great Lana fans. You guys are great

Oh so it is you!

I heard a bunch of your mixes!

You did that great Lolita mix too right? I remember it was in your style.

And the one with Serial Killer is just :legend:

Oh so it is you!

I heard a bunch of your mixes!

You did that great Lolita mix too right? I remember it was in your style.

And the one with Serial Killer is just :legend:

The Lolita one we didn't work on. But Serial Killer ? Yes ! Along with these

http://www.datpiff.com/Urban-Noize-HYPETRAK-Premiere-Lana-Del-Rey-Lana-featuring-mixtape.420097.html. Thank you for checking out the remixes. We really appreciate. & Glad you enjoyed them !

god I love your remixes. 

dude. This is what prob happened. 

*mike daly listens to remix :OG: *

*mike tweets it*

*mike calls up lana*

mike: hey lana look at this hot track urban noize remixed of you and jay!

*lana listens  :bliss: *

lana: hot damn this is my jam :bodyisready: .

*logs on twitter*

*follows you* 

god knows I tried

god I love your remixes. 

dude. This is what prob happened. 

*mike daly listens to remix :OG: *

*mike tweets it*

*mike calls up lana*

mike: hey lana look at this hot track urban noize remixed of you and jay!

*lana listens  :bliss: *

lana: hot damn this is my jam :bodyisready: .

*logs on twitter*

*follows you* 

Thank you, thank you ! Really glad to hear you enjoy the remixes. & This has to be one of the dopest retelling of that whole situation lol. Really made me see all of that 

Thank you, thank you ! Really glad to hear you enjoy the remixes. & This has to be one of the dopest retelling of that whole situation lol. Really made me see all of that 

You're welcome your remixes are sick & DOPE.

god knows I tried

A few months after our release of the Diet Mountain Dew remix featuring Jay-Z that Mike Daly, one of the writers of song took notice of, we ended up putting out another Lana remix, which ultimately served as a single from our Lana Del Rey remix EP title Lana. The remix was to a Jay-Z song called Hello. Which featured vocals from her. Taken from an unreleased Serial Killer. & She took notice it. & Not only that, she sort of gave it her stamp of approval. & When she did, i literally was really appreciative and humbled. Even if it was brief lol. & Once again, i grew to become even a stronger fan of hers. One day soon im hoping to hear from her. & Probably even play her the EP if i got the chance, and just ask her what she thought. As well as speak casually. But until then, 

Thank you Lana, truly.

https://soundcloud.com/hypetrak-1/hypetrak-premiere-lana-del-rey

post-2468-0-56118900-1371552478_thumb.jpg