urbannoize

NEW: Lana Del Rey - Interlude - The Trio feat. A$AP ROCKY (Urban Noize Remix)

I interpretated it the same way

Lol well I guess I'll have to see if I ever catch up with her. But it I doubt its about money at this point, because like I stated, she would've said something. & Plus she followed me when she heard a previous remix

I read it as 'If only this was a real collab $$'

Always cool to know she took notice though :)

If anything I think she'd only be unhappy about it featuring an unreleased song and bringing attention to it... you'd soon know if she really was bothered about that though :benmawson:

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

If anything I think she'd only be unhappy about it featuring an unreleased song and bringing attention to it... you'd soon know if she really was bothered about that though :benmawson:

Hmm, that could be another possibility. & You've got a point. I guess only time will tell at this point 

i don't think lana really gets that bothered, when she spoke about the leaked songs for that radio she wasn't going 'omg i h8 it so much' so idk. 

4r9w86.jpg

I remember there was another remix EP with a violet ish version of BTD cover....
Anyone remembers it? Has a link for it??
These remixes are quite good.

Oh, and btw, does anyone remember a song called "feet don't fail me now"? that sampled BTD....

I remember there was another remix EP with a violet ish version of BTD cover....

Anyone remembers it? Has a link for it??

These remixes are quite good.

Born Ready To Die

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I'm really happy for you that she's noticed you and your mixes are so popular!

I think if lana's tweet meant she wanted money, she was just kidding because although she's annoyed about leaks, I think she's learnt to laugh it off. Besides, serial killer's probably her most popular/well-known unreleased song.

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

I'm really happy for you that she's noticed you and your mixes are so popular!

I think if lana's tweet meant she wanted money, she was just kidding because although she's annoyed about leaks, I think she's learnt to laugh it off. Besides, serial killer's probably her most popular/well-known unreleased song.

Thank you, i appreciate it. & You're right, because i do remember hearing an interview or two about unreleased songs and what not. & Like i mentioned before, she follows me, so she would have brought it up lol