urbannoize

NEW: Lana Del Rey - Interlude - The Trio feat. A$AP ROCKY (Urban Noize Remix)

I'm really happy for you that she's noticed you and your mixes are so popular!

I think if lana's tweet meant she wanted money, she was just kidding because although she's annoyed about leaks, I think she's learnt to laugh it off. Besides, serial killer's probably her most popular/well-known unreleased song.

i don't get why it would annoy her, she's not even said anything about the leaks annoying or upsetting her, she's actually just spoken about her favourite which is puppy love. she spoke light-heartedly about them, so i don't know why people are saying she's annoyed. 

4r9w86.jpg

i don't get why it would annoy her, she's not even said anything about the leaks annoying or upsetting her, she's actually just spoken about her favourite which is puppy love. she spoke light-heartedly about them, so i don't know why people are saying she's annoyed.

I get you, I mean we have no proof but tbh wouldn't any artist be a bit pissed if someone hacked them? And it means people are capable of leaking new songs too. she's probably pleased people appreciate them at least lol. But she seemed fine about AKA because it was released so she wanted it to be successful so she probably feels similar to her album-worthy songs but where rough demos etc are concerned, I can't imagine any artist would like that to be brought out on the surface of the Internet. I'm not taking the words out of lana's mouth, just guessing.

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

It sounds really good what!! I love it.

I'm sure she meant $$ as this was good lol 

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Off topic, but I love how you title threads. You can write for a newspaper.

Wow, thanks lol. I really appreciate that. Just try to keep the titles informative, descriptive, and straight to the point

Hey good folks of the Lana Boards

I just wanted to make the announcement to you guys that we're set to release the sequel to our 2012 Lana Del Rey remix EP Lana with American Beauty featuring Jay-Z:(The Remix EP). & The first record from it will be a remix to American, which drops July 2. So stay tuned

Lana Del Rey - American Beauty featuring Jay-Z: (The Remix EP) [Prod. By Urban Noize] (Promo cover)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/57148881@N03/9127029880/

OH GOD FINALLY SOME NEWS WHERE USING ALL OF THESE TINY JAY-Z HEADS MAKES SENSE

PPS4xLn.png 8rFdIY6.pngFpJzUpu.png lnqSPRd.png qwVd1hQ.png GllUvh3.pngbq5n46c.pngn4BXZpm.png  cLNqphE.png  SdBIRzC.png  ua1zai9.png  OTr326A.png n2b8xnr.png

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…