urbannoize

NEW: Lana Del Rey - Interlude - The Trio feat. A$AP ROCKY (Urban Noize Remix)

The exact energy the original video lacks and needed to have. Love it so much

Wow what a huge compliment. Appreciate this so much. And glad you love it. Was inspired to include the culture since it's become apart of who she is. Combining it with Lana of the past.

You made the video 100 times better

Wow, thank you so much. Really wanted to do something special. & Was inspired to include the culture of Venice Beach since its apart of Lana. Glad you enjoyed it

Venice Bitch: Venice Beach Edition

the concept of the video is amazing! the framing of the clips is not very consistent but it would've been very hard to do otherwise. This inconsistency does have a flipside tho, because it looks somewhat of a compilation of old memories/recordings which definitely suits the song and the general melancholy of it all

the concept of the video is amazing! the framing of the clips is not very consistent but it would've been very hard to do otherwise. This inconsistency does have a flipside tho, because it looks somewhat of a compilation of old memories/recordings which definitely suits the song and the general melancholy of it all

And thats kind of what i was going for. But you definitely understand how hard it is to create a decent edit from how you just broke it down. Appreciate you understanding. And glad you liked it

And thats kind of what i was going for. But you definitely understand how hard it is to create a decent edit from how you just broke it down. Appreciate you understanding. And glad you liked it

yeah I mean you did a wonderful work, it's way better than what Lana came up with (which was definitely cute but very run of the mill), your edit sounds more heartfelt and I guess involved in the song, and I love that about it. Also I'm a sucker for this west coast-y 00's-y vhs aeshtetic

yeah I mean you did a wonderful work, it's way better than what Lana came up with (which was definitely cute but very run of the mill), your edit sounds more heartfelt and I guess involved in the song, and I love that about it. Also I'm a sucker for this west coast-y 00's-y vhs aeshtetic

Well thank you for the huge compliment. Was just looking to add another layer to the Lana's world in the record. & Was going for a feeling with the edit. Moments in Venice Beach. Capturing the culture, atmosphere and aesthetic. So glad it resonated with you. And i too expected more from the video Lana dropped for Venice Beach.