TIARNZUS

Animal Crossing

CTRP_AC_NewLeaf_logo.jpg

Welcome to Animal Crossing where, as mayor of your own town, you make the decisions that shape your town and your life. Experience a living, breathing world where new friends and new discoveries await every day, morning, noon, and night. Express yourself by customizing your character, your house, and your town as you create your own ideal world.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf is loaded with characters, items, and activities to enjoy all year long. Customise outfits in countless ways. Furnish your house with an extensive variety of furniture, carpet, and wall decorations to reflect your personality. Visit the Main Street Shopping area and Happy Home showcase. Swim in the ocean to find rare shell fish. Collect insects and fossils all year long. As mayor, make the big decisions about what build, business hours for shops, and other new ways to customize your town to your liking. Then connect with friends to show off what makes your character, your house, and your town unique.

You can visit anyones town using a unique town code:

• LDR: coming soon

Please leave a comment below with your town code, and i'll add it to the list.

Buy Animal Crossing 

UK

USA

tumblr_mxx8avPa6n1s4it03o1_500.gif

Gahhhh so obsessed with this game... It's the best one in the franchise! I can't put it down!  :excited:

Same here. My god, it's so addicting i'm in love. I'll post my code later i'd love to maybe play with some of you! :D And steal your fruit to grow in my town, lol. i have apples if anyone wants them.

devUz2O.png

Aww no one's sharing shenanigans?

Does anyone else fuck with the date and time to progress? I couldn't bear the thought of only playing a little a day. And it being months before I found any new bugs or fish :creep:

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

I bought this today. I felt like such a child lol. I was't sure but the person over-changed(?) me so it was £10 cheaper than it was supposed to be  :hooker: I love the wild world one when I was in year 5 </3

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I bought this today. I felt like such a child lol. I was't sure but the person over-changed(?) me so it was £10 cheaper than it was supposed to be  :hooker: I love the wild world one when I was in year 5 </3

I know! It's such a juvenile silly game, but I love it :defeated:

This is my city code if you want to visit it in your dreams!

6100 2379 9105

I am still working on it so it is not perfect yet :)

See I've been cheating and skipping time forward, I guess I then couldn't visit other people :teehee: idk

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

I know! It's such a juvenile silly game, but I love it :defeated:

See I've been cheating and skipping time forward, I guess I then couldn't visit other people :teehee: idk

You need to get the Dream Suite to be able to visit other towns in your dreams :) To get it you need to have been online at least once and about a week after you've completed your first project as a mail, you'll find your secretary asleep and you will be able to build it :)

I've time travelled like three times but only so I could build my city plaza faster, didn't get any money or anything.

EotAQlJ.jpg

I just started Wild World the other day for the first time! It's my first Animal Crossing game. :) 

I'm still getting the hang of things lol. But playing it is getting me 10x even more excited for the Villager in the new Smash Bros. 

14417469274.gif

My town is so sad, but I'm addicted. It's called Pandora.

I had a town for about a year, but then deleted it because I was sick of it.

I actually restarted quite a few times, but kept getting the ugliest villagers.

I currently have Freckles, Pippy, Pecan, Sylvia, Jacques, Lucy, Samson, Rowan, and Kabuki... I think that's all.

Native fruit is oranges, but I have every fruit in my town I believe.