TIARNZUS

Animal Crossing

Any time y’all want to visit my little island just give me a few more days to make it cute! Thank u ata for the gifts && 320kbps Ur villager was so cute + hilarious omg. <3

yeah i would have said come to mine today but i'm moving some stuff around so it's a mess but i will put a code tmrw!!

it was fun and omg thank u yours was adorable too <3

9ISvyf0.gif

I'm new to animal crossing, and I'm still trying to get 30 fucking iron nuggets for the damn shop. Is this the resource that takes everyone the longest to get or is it just me??

It definitely felt like it was going to take me a week at first.. but if you learn the best way to hit the rocks on your island & also use your miles to get tickets to other islands to farm more rocks, it doesn’t take too long!!! You want to get a shovel & dig three holes behind you when you’re next to the rock. The holes prevent you from bouncing back while you spam A to hit the rock up to 9 times for stones/iron nuggets/clay. :)

14417469274.gif

I’m just learning how to rly get into tarantula hunting.. gonna pay my house off in a matter of days!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

can i come over :))))

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

It definitely felt like it was going to take me a week at first.. but if you learn the best way to hit the rocks on your island & also use your miles to get tickets to other islands to farm more rocks, it doesn’t take too long!!! You want to get a shovel & dig three holes behind you when you’re next to the rock. The holes prevent you from bouncing back while you spam A to hit the rock up to 9 times for stones/iron nuggets/clay. :)

omg what :'D that sounds hilarious but ill try it thank you <3

i can’t find any goddamn tarantulas and it really hurts my feelings

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I'm new to animal crossing, and I'm still trying to get 30 fucking iron nuggets for the damn shop. Is this the resource that takes everyone the longest to get or is it just me??

trust me we all been there. just keep hitting rocks with your shovel (not axe because that breaks them) and go to different islands w/ your Nook miles. Once you build up the shop it suddenly gets like super easy to get iron nuggets for some reason lol

sgopYhV.gif

trust me we all been there. just keep hitting rocks with your shovel (not axe because that breaks them) and go to different islands w/ your Nook miles. Once you build up the shop it suddenly gets like super easy to get iron nuggets for some reason lol

Basically this, I think I have 2-3 stacks of 30 lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

oh right! actually use the shovel not the axe.. i didnt get that! thank you!

tryna stay distracted the last few days so been playing a lot of AC

Celeste is here atm, no meteor shower tho unfortunately

Drop by if you like

CBWPK

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg