TIARNZUS

Animal Crossing

I legit just received my Switch Lite, Link's Awakening and Animal Crossing in the mail today. I won't see the light of day for quite some time now.Β  :flutter:

Omg is it possible to share those design codes? :defeated:

paradise:

https://images.app.goo.gl/ZFE4PWkGE5fpgY4C9

Β 

UV: https://images.app.goo.gl/v9XHuEZX5sipea856

Β 

Nfr: https://images.app.goo.gl/au6Zte8N36mXzMcQ7

Β 

HM: https://images.app.goo.gl/PyUUvcgLdtvgLudB6

Β 

BTD: https://images.app.goo.gl/CEGECM81wwkNKPxp7

Β 

im not sure if the quality of these could be better but this is all i could find and also i don’t know why but i just couldn’t find LFL anywhere but having these is awesome enough. i just googled β€œanimal crossing lana del rey qr codes” and this is what i found in google images

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

All I really want these days is an entertaining, relaxing game to take my thoughts away and give me a mood boost. I used to play Animal Crossing on Nintendo DS Lite a lot back in elementary school and I loved it, I just want to plant and water flowers and do stuff without thinking too much. All I really play these days is Fortnite because you can just hop into it and it's quite fun with friends but I've been playing it a lot on my own recently and it's getting somewhat tiresome. I would love to have New Horizons so much but we don't have Nintendo Switch, we definitely can't afford one and with the current financial situation (both my own and global) I don't really think it's a good idea to get one with an installment plan. Of course Switch Lite is cheaper but obviously the features I want are missing soΒ  :biblio:Β I downloaded Pocket Camp on my phone last week and while it was cute, I got fed up with it quickly because it wouldn't stop telling me what to do and what to press - which I understand is important in the very beginning but I just got annoyed by it.

Β 

Btw if any of you play Fortnite, hit me up with your Epic usernames

All I really want these days is an entertaining, relaxing game to take my thoughts away and give me a mood boost. I used to play Animal Crossing on Nintendo DS Lite a lot back in elementary school and I loved it, I just want to plant and water flowers and do stuff without thinking too much. All I really play these days is Fortnite because you can just hop into it and it's quite fun with friends but I've been playing it a lot on my own recently and it's getting somewhat tiresome. I would love to have New Horizons so much but we don't have Nintendo Switch, we definitely can't afford one and with the current financial situation (both my own and global) I don't really think it's a good idea to get one with an installment plan. Of course Switch Lite is cheaper but obviously the features I want are missing soΒ  :biblio:Β I downloaded Pocket Camp on my phone last week and while it was cute, I got fed up with it quickly because it wouldn't stop telling me what to do and what to press - which I understand is important in the very beginning but I just got annoyed by it.

Β 

Btw if any of you play Fortnite, hit me up with your Epic usernames

I got a (pink) Switch Lite and I really love it! As the name suggests, it's very light, so it's perfect for lying in bed and playing for hours. Yes, it does lack the features of the standard Switch but you can always get that at a later date, plus you can actually connect the Joy Cons to the Switch Lite if you really want to.

Β 

@@mrborntolose thanks for the codes ... I only just got the game so I have a really povo one room shack atm but I'll definitely be using those ....

Β 

Also my native fruit is oranges .... cannot escape Lanz ANYWHERE ...

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Does anyone on here have the greens, tomatoes, or orange mixer? I have kiwi, carrots, banana, strawberry and blueberry

Β 

Or if anyone wants to visit my island and see items they want to catalog, you can add me SW-0422-4382-2051

BzhmW.png

Hey guys! I just found this thread and wanted to say I've been playing ACNH since the day it came out and I named my island Waimea Bay, the island's tune is also inspired by the song Wayamaya and I'm gonna have some areas of the island be inspired by theΒ "Fuck it I love you" music video, with palm tree lamps, neon, surf boards and such.

Β 

I also got the villager Cherry obviously and put cherry and peach trees in her garden.Β 

Β 

Do you have any other ideas for decorating with items that reference the songs / music videos / overall LDR aesthetic?

Hey guys! I just found this thread and wanted to say I've been playing ACNH since the day it came out and I named my island Waimea Bay, the island's tune is also inspired by the song Wayamaya and I'm gonna have some areas of the island be inspired by theΒ "Fuck it I love you" music video, with palm tree lamps, neon, surf boards and such.

Β 

I also got the villager Cherry obviously and put cherry and peach trees in her garden.Β 

Β 

Do you have any other ideas for decorating with items that reference the songs / music videos / overall LDR aesthetic?

Not really, but a friend and I are trying to recreate a lot of her outfits with custom designs and existing clothing itemsΒ  :smile3:

Β 

Anyway I'm really rich now because I've been on Turnip Exchange, and I've got heaps of extra stuff. So if anyone is just starting out or whatever, and wants stuff, lmk

Β 

Β 

Does anyone on here have the greens, tomatoes, or orange mixer? I have kiwi, carrots, banana, strawberry and blueberry

Β 

Or if anyone wants to visit my island and see items they want to catalog, you can add me SW-0422-4382-2051

I've got the orange one if you still need it? I'll add you.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Β 

Β 

I bought a hydrangea the other day and planted it outside my house. :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

If you have Pocket Camp, you can download cute items from the game to your New Horizons game, like a camper and a campsite sign. :)

https://www.polygon.com/animal-crossing-new-horizons-switch-acnh-guide/2020/3/20/21188622/pocket-camp-items-crossover-unlock

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I know y'all are happily playing New Horizons and I'm living for it and can't wait to get a Switch myself, BUUUT does anyone still play New Leaf (or at least still own the game lol) and happen to have one of the Amiibo that are needed to invite Epona to the campsite? That would be: Sheik, Rider Link, Hero of Time Link, or Majora's Mask Link. The thing is, I really want that Majora's Mask Moon decoration and you can only get it from Epona. And obviously I'd rather not have to hunt down one of those rather rare Amiibo figures. :crai:

Β 

Β 

majora_s-mask-room-02-430.gif

Β 

Β 

I could offer items that are exclusive to Isabelle, Digby, Wolf Link, and Medli in return, including Isabelle's Scooter and 3DS/Wii U consoles that unlock fun minigames lol.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Sorry, I only have Wild World, Pocket Camp and New Horizons. And only one amiibo that I’m keeping, I’m afraid. Maybe you can find an amiibo card online? I don’t know how much one can cost though... but surely not as much as an amiibo statue I hope?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Sorry, I only have Wild World, Pocket Camp and New Horizons. And only one amiibo that I’m keeping, I’m afraid. Maybe you can find an amiibo card online? I don’t know how much one can cost though... but surely not as much as an amiibo statue I hope?

There's no Amiibo cards for those characters, unfortunately, only the actual figures. And if somebody happened to have one of them, we could just meet in-game and trade items lol. Otherwise I guess I'll just have to keep an eye out for the aforementioned Amiibo, at least they can be used with several games (in my case New Leaf, Hyrule Warriors, Twilight Princess HD, and of course Breath of the Wild).

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

HelloΒ  :teehee:

Β 

I've just felt like discussing AC NH all week, now that I've got a 5 star island with my theme coming along really well!

My Island is called Fairy Isle, and fairy themed of course, so mostly flowers with a natural woods element to it I guess (so I haven't done much landscaping), and lots of pink.Β 

Β 

I listen to a lot of Purity Ring while playing, cause that really sets the mood. Also my island tune is currently a shortened version of Bel Air but I hate how it plays so I need to change it to something cute.Β 

Β 

Β 

Does your island have a theme?Β 

HelloΒ  :teehee:

Β 

I've just felt like discussing AC NH all week, now that I've got a 5 star island with my theme coming along really well!

My Island is called Fairy Isle, and fairy themed of course, so mostly flowers with a natural woods element to it I guess (so I haven't done much landscaping), and lots of pink.Β 

Β 

I listen to a lot of Purity Ring while playing, cause that really sets the mood. Also my island tune is currently a shortened version of Bel Air but I hate how it plays so I need to change it to something cute.Β 

Β 

Β 

Does your island have a theme?

Β 

Your island sounds highkey amazing. I love seeing themed islands on tiktok and ig, makes me wish I'd made mine themed </3 mines just kind of the general excess of waterfall, pink red and white flowers, terracotta pathways type lol

locals only

Your island sounds highkey amazing. I love seeing themed islands on tiktok and ig, makes me wish I'd made mine themed </3 mines just kind of the general excess of waterfall, pink red and white flowers, terracotta pathways type lol

But that IS a theme! I love the sound of that! <3