Sign in to follow this  
RIDE

MY PARADISE TOUR EXPERIENCE : June 14, 2013

SO,

I got tickets in April, so I could not wait to see her. At the beginning, tickets weren't selling very good, but in the end I think it was sold-out.

June 13

On the day before the concert, when she arrived in Latvia, we (me&my friends)saw her in a car on the way to the hotel.

That got us soo excited for the next day.

June 14

We arrived at the venue (Arena Riga) at 12pm. The weather was REALLY bad. It was raining and it was freezing cold.

So we waited for 7 hours in the line and the doors opened at 7pm. I was the first one who got in the arena. BUT, now the stupidest part - we were let into the arena but not in the hall. We (300-400 people) stood in a small circle so we couldn't even move and everyone was pushing AND singing LADY GAGA. Ok, I'm a huge fan of Gaga, but come on this Lana's concert. So we waited like that for like FVCKING 40 minutes.At last, we were let in the hall at 7:40pm. I ran and got in the front row slightly to the left side of the stage. Then the opening act came on stage. IIRIS. She was sooooo boring for an opening act but thank God she played for only 25 minutes. AND THEN, after a 15-minute pause. THE SHOW STARTED. THE KWEEN. She looked sooooo beautiful. :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

Some great quality pics(scroll down):http://www.delfi.lv/izklaide/popmuzika/melomanija/koncerta-apskats-lana-del-reja-arena-riga.d?id=43406921#!/3632040/foto.delfi.lv

The setlist was (not in the right order) :

*Cola

*Body Electric

*Blue Jeans

*Born To Die

*Carmen

*Blue Velvet :flutter:

*Young and Beautiful

*Without You

*Knockin' on Heaven's Door

*Ride Intro/ Ride

*Summertime Sadness

*American

*Video Games

*National Anthem (she took a picture with me( really crappy quality) and signed my paradise booklet OMG OMG OMG)

The best videos from the concert : youtube.com/rodzheers :defeated:

Thanks for attention! (sorry for my english)

THE PARADISE TOUR - Arena Riga - June 14, 2013

I was hoping to read more of your experience during the concert! I love reading show experiences hehe.

I'm glad you got to meet her though! Amazing!! Congrats!

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Glad u had fun!!! They sang Gaga at my concert too, fags love Gaga and Lana :flutter:

I am sorry... I've attended 8 dates so far! My favorite was in Rome and Madrid <333

If that's true u are sick, I don't even want to imagine how much money u spent on it...

EotAQlJ.jpg

HERE'S A VIDEO:

BTW, those security guards were sooo rude to us.

Lady Gaga?  :horror:

But anyway, it's great you got to briefly meet her! And she looked beautiful on your night  :flutter:

Omg they sang Gaga.... :toofunny:

I'm a HUGE monster but this is a Lana concert come on :toofunny:

Glad u had fun!!! They sang Gaga at my concert too, fags love Gaga and Lana :flutter:

If that's true u are sick, I don't even want to imagine how much money u spent on it...

I was hoping to read more of your experience during the concert! I love reading show experiences hehe.

I'm glad you got to meet her though! Amazing!! Congrats!

Lots and lots of joy and screaming! ;)

EXACTLY! You said it all: IT'S MY MONEY. And I do what I want with it :D And I am not sick, I am completely obsessed! 

8? So far:shock:

Yes and proud! It's very easy to travel when you live in the middle of Europe <3

lol i still don't get why they were singing gaga

glad you had fun though!!! security is usually very annoying anyway

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

You know, the way the singing started, I was standing with this other guy and I think we were all so tired of waiting and annoyed with the security and everything. So, he just started to sing a Gaga song (I think it was Judas initially, I might be wrong though) and I joined in, and then other people started to join in and that is just how it happened. We were singing Lana as well, just afterwards and that is not reflected in that video. So, it's just that many people who are Gaga fans love Lana, that's the whole point. Although, I have to agree it was a bit ''out of place''.