sweetlana

Lana Del Rey Interviewed By Electronics Beats Magazine

Lana_Del_Rey_Electronic_Beats_Magazine_2Deep interview imo

http://www.electronicbeats.net/2013/06/19/lana-del-rey-interview/

''The first day that anyone ever wrote about me, as soon as I put “Video Games” up. Everything they wrote was fucking crazy. Like about my dad, about me, like having millions of dollars, and all this shit. I was like, “Really? I thought I was supporting everyone!” [laughing] Everything was not true. As soon as the first person wrote about me, the articles became just blatant, all-out lies. I consider it slander. If I cared more, I’d kill them.''

:lanasrs:

409.gif  

"We never had any money." 

"I’ve been sober for ten years"

"Then I moved to the Bronx when I was almost eighteen." - "since I moved to the Bronx when I was eighteen." - "I actually have been writing and singing on the Lower East Side since I was seventeen"

"I graduated with a metaphysics degree"

"after which Emile puts in the beats and soundscaping, like birds and bells"

"I’m not that interested in putting out another album."

"[starts playing new tracks from laptop]"  :shock:  :shock:  :shock: 

jfc

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Considering some of her songs have some feminist type stances (imo), it's weird that she says she doesn't have any take on feminism. Her saying we've got to a good place 'as women'..hmm. :biblio:

Interesting interview really. But I don't believe she is no longer patriotic otherwise she wouldn't sing American on tour and she wouldn't put American flags on her speakers at her concerts? :uh: That's a shame if true..

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

i swear she has multiple personalities. wasn't it just her last interview where she stated she dropped out of fordham to pursue music??  

"Actually, I’ve never read anything written about me that was true." not dramatic at all

"I don’t give a fuck about what I look like." 

"Do you consider yourself patriotic?

Not anymore."

"But other than that, I don’t feel like, “Rah, rah, America!” Fuck that shit [laughing]" oh aren't you cool

get to fuck lana.. what a grating interview. she comes off like an uppity idiot with an attitude fitting an angst riddled teen.

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

"I actually find myself not going back to those themes in my writing in the last thirteen months."   :teehee:

"I was talking to my mom about that."   :teehee:

Now that was a fantastic and insightful interview! Thank you very much for posting! :)

i swear she has multiple personalities. wasn't it just her last interview where she stated she dropped out of fordham to pursue music??  

get to fuck lana.. what a grating interview. she comes off like an uppity idiot with an attitude fitting an angst riddled teen.

I kind of feel like she's actually starting to be less cryptical when it comes to her past...

what a grating interview. she comes off like an uppity idiot with an attitude fitting an angst riddled teen.

It's truly amazing she's even able to sing or give an interview with that gigantic chip on her shoulder.

my thoughts exactly

it's things like what you quoted that gave me a reason to stop reading her interviews & stuff in general a while ago. idk why i even decided to read this interview but it annoyed me, i just couldn't find the good in it. she seemed very negative and condescending toward a lot of things - especially america... will try and always remember her as the girl who sings a-m-e-r-i-c-a all i wanna do is play

Considering some of her songs have some feminist type stances (imo), it's weird that she says she doesn't have any take on feminism. Her saying we've got to a good place 'as women'..hmm. :biblio:

Interesting interview really. But I don't believe she is no longer patriotic otherwise she wouldn't sing American on tour and she wouldn't put American flags on her speakers at her concerts? :uh: That's a shame if true..

Yeah, expecially that thousand songs about getting rich daddy and let him play with her.

"I never met anyone who cared about music as deeply as me and my boyfriend, or who really cared about poetry—who really lived it and breathed it. I haven’t met anyone so far. I just can’t affiliate with those people."

This woman worked with Rick Rubin... Even if it was for six days... :smh: Her interviews are getting worse and that's what this one is screaming to me:

dwK96ZC.jpg

i actually really love this interview, again, i feel a lot of a connection with her. i thought the questions were very interesting and i loved her answers. the more i read about her, the more i'm fascinated. 

4r9w86.jpg