Pretend

Kylie Minogue

Dear Kylie,

please release a proper dance pop album please!

Sincerely,

your children who are starving for pop Kylie and not Joanne Minogue.

How can you compare these two? Golden, sweetie, I am so sorry that this basic Joanne would even say that etc.

But she's already confirmed that we're getting a "classic" dance/pop album next.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

There's another fucking cassette version  :deadbanana: barely different from the collector's one too.. if it was different maybe I'd get it.

https://kylie.tmstor.es/cart/product.php?id=41075

I only got the standard cassette since it was part of the bundle. There's just no point in buying cassettes, IMO. But hey, the last collector's edition sold out pretty fast, and I'm sure this one is gonna do so as well, so get those sales, kween! 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Ugh her entry on that gigantic skull, the way she's holding that one note in In Your Eyes, the fact that she managed to mash up Slow and Free, literally everything about the Naughty Manga Girl act (gotta love the Fischerspooner mix of Come Into My World), we fucking STAN! Honestly, the only thing I don't like about KylieX2008 is that cheesy Beach Party segment.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

anyone know if the instrumental of Light Years (the song) is out there?

also the her backing vocals on that track are spectacular if you filter them, she does hit a pretty high note at the end of the song

negAbhB.png

They've started uploading some of the Intimate And Live performances to her YouTube channel. Pretty cool, considering the album is not available on steaming platforms and the DVD is hard to find nowadays. Intimate And Live actually one of my favourite live albums because of how organic and "raw" it sounds compared to Kylie's other tours, and obviously it's great to have so many Deconstruction tracks on the setlist. 

Can we talk about these underrated gems? Especially Take Me With You, just wow! Hard to believe she actually performed that live.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jem08mZcgdY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-tnURY989Y

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

is there an extended version of On A Night Like This?

That instrumental provided back in November is longer than the actual song, so it leads me to believe theres an extended version of it somewhere

negAbhB.png