Pretend

Kylie Minogue

Confide in Me is such a good song

It truly is! The video is amazing too.

I just love the fact that she created so many different (live) versions of Confide In Me that all show different perspectives of the song, although my favourite might actually be the one she put on The Abbey Road Sessions.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Can we all agree that Red Blooded Woman and Confide In Me are her best tracks? :worship:

Edit: To contribute something more relevant – according to some people on PopJustice, the single was scheduled for January and the album for March, but now it's February and April instead. I'm not even mad, now I can focus exclusively on Twink Sivan's new single.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I read on a few websites that the new album is gonna have some country elements after she was inspired from visiting Nashville. Also she collaborated with Nathan Chapman, who has worked with Taylor Swift.

How do you guys feel about this?

I read on a few websites that the new album is gonna have some country elements after she was inspired from visiting Nashville. Also she collaborated with Nathan Chapman, who has worked with Taylor Swift.

How do you guys feel about this?

I don't really know what to expect from this, but I'm sure she's gonna serve as always.

Also:

http://instagram.com/p/Bd2bBIDAaWk/

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

The upcoming single is pretty tame. It's a cute bop but it reminds me of Hilary Duff's All About You mixed with Chasing The Sun.

Mess, I was hoping it wouldn't leak. Oh well, I'm listening for the first time right now and I agree, it's a cute bop, but I was expecting something a bit more different. I like it though, and I think it's a grower. Besides, her second singles are usually better than the lead singles anyway.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Mess, I was hoping it wouldn't leak. Oh well, I'm listening for the first time right now and I agree, it's a cute bop, but I was expecting something a bit more different. I like it though, and I think it's a grower. Besides, her second singles are usually better than the lead singles anyway.

I was really hoping for something fresh and fun but this single was quite underwhelming. Kiss Me Once was a good album but it was missing that Kylie spark that she usually has.

I heard that people have the whole album from the same source Dancing leaked from. I don't mind leaks but not if they come a whole month before the lead single is supposedly being released... I'll feel really bad for her if this album gets leaked the same way Double Dutchess did.

te deseo, cariño

I was really hoping for something fresh and fun but this single was quite underwhelming. Kiss Me Once was a good album but it was missing that Kylie spark that she usually has.

That's what I thought at first, but it's actually quite catchy and gets better with every listen.

Also, SHE'S officially COMING!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Album cover! Preorder tomorrow.26730978_10156077125989516_4362847778606

I need translation for that tracklist. :crossed:

01 - Dancing
02 - Stop Me From Falling
03 - Golden
04 - A Lifetime To Repair
05 - Sincerely Yours
06 - One Last Kiss
07 - Live A Little
08 - Shelby '68
09 - Radio On
10 - Love
11 - Raining Glitter
12 - Music's Too Sad Without You

Deluxe edition:
13 - Lost Without You
14 - Every Little Part Of Me
15 - Rollin'
16 - Low Blow

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I only heard it just now from a random website and MQ by the sound of it, it was okay I guess. Haven't found a good download yet so I'll probably wait for midnight to purchase it myself and listen it again. Not the first time I've been underwhelmed by a Kylie lead single, I was never that much into Into the Blue but I started appreciating it when I saw her live and the performance was magical. Nevertheless I am very excited for the album though!

I only heard it just now from a random website and MQ by the sound of it, it was okay I guess. Haven't found a good download yet so I'll probably wait for midnight to purchase it myself and listen it again. Not the first time I've been underwhelmed by a Kylie lead single, I was never that much into Into the Blue but I started appreciating it when I saw her live and the performance was magical. Nevertheless I am very excited for the album though!

Her second singles are usually better anyway (well, maybe this is not true for the Kiss Me Once era, but like: Red Blooded Woman, Wow, Get Outta My Way...

Also, rumour has it that the second single from Golden is gonna be THAT banger. :creep:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Her second singles are usually better anyway (well, maybe this is not true for the Kiss Me Once era, but like: Red Blooded Woman, Wow, Get Outta My Way...

Also, rumour has it that the second single from Golden is gonna be THAT banger. :creep:

I Was Gonna Cancel is THAT song don't disrespect it like that!! :willcut:

I think Dancing will grow on me. There is SOMETHING there. I can almost feel it.

This will be a very divisive era I think. I'm very, very excited for something new but that's also a bit scary. The next single will be very telling.