Pretend

Kylie Minogue

Music's Too Sad Without You sounds sooooooo fucking familiar. Does anyone know what song I'm thinking of??? It's pissing me off because like the chord progression and the melody in the intro sounds IDENTICAL to another song but for the life of me I can't think of it.

TjmiIK4.png

Ugh my items have probably been delivered today as well, but I won't be able to get them until next week. :crai:

I'm so impatient I got 2 day shipping to Canada from the UK but it was worth it  :toofunny:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

One Last Kiss, Stop Me From Falling and Lost Without You are the best on the album. Don't @ me :hooker:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

We love #1 albums!

First-week sales:

Golden: 48,000+

Rebel Heart: 37,245

Joanne: 26,694

Witness: 16,153

:creep:

Ok I love this album so much. I have the CD, cassette, and vinyl now.  :deadbanana:

She really did that! I have the (deluxe) CD, cassette, picture disc vinyl, Dancing 7" vinyl and I'm this close to ordering the regular vinyl too. :rip:

Sincerely Yours, Stop Me From Falling and Lost Without You are the best on the album. Don't @ me :hooker:

Exactly! We love taste!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

So this banger that we've had a snippet of for a while leaked: http://picosong.com/w9xNn

The verses don't sound like her at all and the chorus kinda doesn't either but I really really love this

edit: apparently it's a demo singer on this. I knew it sounded off.

Mess, I can't even tell if it's her voice or not. Some parts are just so Kylie and others are not. But it's definitely a bop! I guess it's another Excuse My French, in a way.

I need a proper dance pop album from her. I'm so over the Golden era already like give the gays what we really want, queen! :defeated:

The Sigala collab is coming very soon:

Plus two people from her team/BMG shared that due to the fact that Golden was even a bigger success than expected, she is super enthusiastic and motivated to keep writing and recording. They said that we definitely won't have to wait that long for the next album – maybe it'll be out as soon as next year? So you should definitely stay tuned! 

feverejbne.png

Some quotes from one of the "insiders" on Popjustice, if anybody is interested:

So Golden is doing exactly what BMG expected, if not slightly better at this stage, expect a few more tour announcements couple in Europe and Oz, and a possible 2 more singles. 

think of Light Years and how that warmed us up and the GP (especially the U.K.) for the Fever release, now think of Golden and how it’s doing something similar, Jamie Nelson has a comparable strategy for this and the next era, so we won’t be waiting years for a next album release.

A lot of the original work has gone to other artists, however there is the base and sound of another album, so it’s probable ( at this time) that will be what they run with when writing and recording the rest of the album, she’s thrilled with the Sigala track and it would have definitely have featured on her album of it wasn’t the directional change, still could be a single obviously off his album, Radio perception and promo schedules pending. 

A massive amount was riding on Golden, more than could be imagined, so you’re bang on with the motivation that it’s given Kylie musically, she’s so enthused right now, you can see it in every bit of promo and performance she does at the moment, she’s riding on a wave and what could have been a long while until the next album (if at all) if Golden had gone pear shaped, but it looks like the pop goddess is (for now) riding on on a high! ....and whatever your thoughts on Golden are we should be greatful!

Although things do change, that’s the plan at the minute, for her to get back into the studio after a break after the tour.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Mess, I can't even tell if it's her voice or not. Some parts are just so Kylie and others are not. But it's definitely a bop! I guess it's another Excuse My French, in a way.

http://instagram.com/p/BjHyYRXjNr0/

Plus two people from her team/BMG shared that due to the fact that Golden was even a bigger success than expected, she is super enthusiastic and motivated to keep writing and recording. They said that we definitely won't have to wait that long for the next album – maybe it'll be out as soon as next year? So you should definitely stay tuned!

feverejbne.png

Excuse My French has no Kylie vox and neither does this session song

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Mess, I can't even tell if it's her voice or not. Some parts are just so Kylie and others are not. But it's definitely a bop! I guess it's another Excuse My French, in a way.

feverejbne.png

is the insider TheHeadlessPostman? I lurk PopJustice a lot (mostly because I can't post... I never receive a verification email for my account) and he's is the only Kylie insider I trust

if this is all true it sounds incredible, I really like Golden and will be using it for a while but more Kylie is always acceptable

te deseo, cariño