Pretend

Kylie Minogue

is the insider TheHeadlessPostman? I lurk PopJustice a lot (mostly because I can't post... I never receive a verification email for my account) and he's is the only Kylie insider I trust

The quotes are from a used called #GoldenBears who people also seem to trust. THP is the other person I was thinking of. He was less specific, but also confirmed that they're happy with the success of Golden and that Kylie is very excited about the future.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I'm addicted to Kylie, I know her since 2012/2013 when I first saw the Timebomb mv on tv and since then I only listened to Aphrodite.

On the last weeks I listened to Kiss Me Once, X, Golden and Body Language plus I bought deluxe edition of Aphrodite, australian edition of BL (it comes with bonus track Slo Motion), standard edition of Golden and i'm waiting for the deluxe edition of KMO to arrive.

Now I have to listen to Fever and everything that came before it. Les Folies Tour is such a bop, probably the biggest pop tour I ever saw.

Real pop princess!

Simple and clean yet gorgeous . Except for the aspect ratio changes. Made my head "spin", maybe I feel differently tomorrow 

Also  :hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker:  (JK)
MBKDskE.jpg

Which music player is this? Just LOVED the design of it

original.gif

I'm addicted to Kylie, I know her since 2012/2013 when I first saw the Timebomb mv on tv and since then I only listened to Aphrodite.

On the last weeks I listened to Kiss Me Once, X, Golden and Body Language plus I bought deluxe edition of Aphrodite, australian edition of BL (it comes with bonus track Slo Motion), standard edition of Golden and i'm waiting for the deluxe edition of KMO to arrive.

Now I have to listen to Fever and everything that came before it. Les Folies Tour is such a bop, probably the biggest pop tour I ever saw.

Real pop princess!

Whew, the taste jumped out!

Fever is an amazing pop album, there's something timeless about that "cold", electronic production. And you should really look forward to KM94, Impossible Princess and Hits+. The Deconstruction era gave us the most daring and creative music she's ever recorded (and written).

Why did you buy the standard edition of Golden, though? The deluxe edition comes with Lost Without You, which is an absolute career highlight, and the other three bonus tracks are pretty good too.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

PSA: I've always liked Aphrodite (It's my fifth- or sixth-favourite Kylie album), but never actually really loved it. I would always skip a handful of tracks, however these last two days I've kinda been in the mood to listen to Aphrodite as a whole and I gave the songs I didn't like all that much another chance and what can I say, looks like they finally clicked with me. Aphrodite is such a well-made, cohesive, yet diverse album. Ms. Minogue did that, but what's new?

Closer and Too Much still remain the best tracks, of course.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

god BLESS

oh my god LAFS instrumental brb crying

I HAD NO IDEA THE ABBEY ROAD INSTRUMENTALS WERE EVEN OUT THERE! I'm in heaven OMG thank you so much for posting this!!! 

Pretty sure I stole it from vk or madonna infinity at some point. It's been bookmarked for ages, but anyway, I hope y'all enjoy :  :heart:

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg