Sign in to follow this  
Trash Magic

Lissie

whoever on here stans her and posts about her in the SU all the time...I listened to her new album and I see why

Either this is a diss towards me saying she is garbage or you are praising her new album. Elaborate... I need clarity

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Amazing feature with Interview Magazine

http://www.interviewmagazine.com/music/lissie-my-wild-west/#_

and this is what happens when you work with professional make up artists stylist and photographers OH WOW best photos of her ever

img-lissie_203516469234.jpg

img-lissie_203409292345.jpg

img-lissie_203453983486.jpg

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I will see her live this Wednesday and really look forward.

Not sure what to think, the gig itself was really good, but Lissie herself has a super strange attitude. Not that likeable to be honest. She also seemed to be very ungrateful regarding her former record company / music business life - she actually just complained. And her look! Hell, I mean did she just came straight from the jungle? Those armpit hair! :facepalm: Not sure if I would go again, but I can't deny: I LOVE her albums.

:biblio:  strange experience. I've watched entire length concert videos from her and she hasn't come off that way to me.

how have I never seen this  :deadbanana:

http://www.hotpress.com/Lissie/news/Lissie-talks-crystal-meth/10608940.html

i don't know who she is but i just stumbled across her song 'go your own way' and i'm absolutley blown away..

how doesn't anyone see the lana vibe ? i love it

gonna check out her albums

i don't know who she is but i just stumbled across her song 'go your own way' and i'm absolutley blown away..

how doesn't anyone see the lana vibe ? i love it

gonna check out her albums

do it!!! Her Why You Runnin' - EP is very moody and folky it's stunning. Her first album Catching a Tiger always reminded me of AKA. It has a similar late night nostalgic feel on a lot of the tracks

episode 14 David Lynch's Twin Peaks 2017

Lissie is the singer in the Roadhouse this week

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

What the fuck she just continues to get more and more amazing. I fucking love her

TjmiIK4.png

I tried to give her another chance with this album, it's okay but i really dislike her voice

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e