Sign in to follow this  
Baby V Alex

Kelly Row-legend

tumblr_morh784vFF1snptf4o1_500.png

She was the most important member of Destiny's Child (Beyoncé doesn't count) and after Bey found out that thanks to modern technology she was able to do her own backing vocals, she let Kelly Row-legend fly free as a bird (no1currrs about Michelle tho). So in  2007 she released her album Ms. Kelly.

After the release of the album a new legend was born, Kelly end up beeing the member of the Destiny's Child that is not an asshole (:sideeyes Bey) or a flop whonobody cares about (Michelle).

Now in 2013 with a really good sex album Talk a Good Game she is back to snatch the Sex Godness wig (yeah, while she is releasing Ooh La La wait for album 8)

DISCUSS...

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

I liked Michelle the most. Her voice is great and she deserves more attention.

Beyonce is kinda nice, but I just like her singles not the albums, Kelly just sucks. I don't know, don't like her stuff. Every song sounds the same and all the collaborations she has done, too!

People are so mean to Michelle.. And beyonce is no asshole :oprah:

This. 

Kelly probably has the potential to be better and more original but tbh, there's just nothing about her. I'd pick Beyoncé and Michelle over her any day. The only Kelly song I like or can even remember is that collab, Dilemma, with Nelly hahah.

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

Y'all are going to hell worshiping the Devil (Beyoncé) and Michelle 

this is MISS KELLY ROW-LEGEND's thread

(Also the introduction was a joke, since some of you can't tell :ohno: )

Just in case you missed it: But you brought Beyonce and Michelle up in your first post ... it was not just about Kelly ... :P