Viva

"The Gay Cure"

this law is my new way of diet because every time I think about it I loose my apetite.

A Brazilian congressional human rights committee on 18/06/2013 approved legislation that would allow psychologists to treat homosexuality as a disorder or pathology.

A law known as the “gay cure” proposed by the the president of the Brazilian Parliament’s Commission for Human Rights, Marco Feliciano. If passed the change in legislation would permit psychologists to treat “homosexuality” as an illness.

So if wasn't enought all the shit that is happening in Brazil right now we also have a new shit throwing at our faces called Marco Feliciano. This excuse for human being is a Evangelical Pastor (must add that all ex cons are Evangelical for some reason...ugh) that somehow found himself sitting at our senate and the PT Party (which is the party of our last 2 dispicable governments) named this gentleman to lead the commission of human rights. . Well is kind of a proper place since our senate is compose by thiefs and the police is making a massacre to students and people who are protesting so in the end Human Rights here apparently are to protect cons and not Brazilians in general.

The commission led by evangelical mental pastor Marco Feliciano of the Social Christian Party, who has been accused of homophobia and enraged activists by calling AIDS a "gay cancer" in a tweet. His appointment as head the Commission for Human Rights and Minorities in the lower house of Brazil's Congress was fiercely opposed by gay and human rights groups.

Which is also insane to call anyone a minority in Brazil. In Brazil the term minority is unlegal in our constitution. "Any human being born under Brazilian  soil has the same rights there for there ins't such thing as a moinority". It's not right to even call gays minority...ugh...

The measure approved seeks to lift a prohibition on psychologists treating homosexuality that was established by the Federal Psychology Council. The ban has been in effect since 1989. Since the 90'gays can get married in Rio...

"In practice, (the initiative's) result would be that a person over 18 years of age, responsible for his actions, who is homosexual and wants to reorient his sexuality, can be attended by a psychologist," said lawmaker Joao Campos, a member of the evangelical bloc of Brazil's lower house.

Feliciano had tried for weeks to put the "gay cure" initiative before the commission but had failed as opponents maneuvered to block a vote. The initiative was passed 18/06 amid a low turnout by commission members.

The psychologists' council had called on commission members to vote against it.

"Today psychology, as wells as other scientific disciplines, recognize that sexual orientation is not a pathology that should be treated, it is not a perversion nor a disorder nor a behavioral disturbance. Since this is the case, we cannot offer a cure, and that is an ethical principle," said council member Huberto Verona.

The initiative still must be debated by other committees before going to the full Chamber of Deputies and the Senate for votes. If approved we gonna have this shit as a law. How that's sound? I know HILARIOUS right?

One thing I have to give to Brazilians: we have an awesome sense of humor. I saw several people mostly not gay I miight add holding a sign or using a shirt with this say during the protests:

- Feliciano I am feeling a little lezbo today. Can I have a medical certificate so I don't have to attend classes?

- Feliciano I feel very gay today. Can I have a medical certificate so I don't have to go to work?

And also a bunch of girls took a swim in a fontaine during the protests and said they couldn't be arrested since they were sick after all they are gay.

glgcDdT.gif

Homosexuality is a distortion. Along with all the fetishes and stuff like that. I dont say its wrong but it is a distortion of normal sexuality that is propelled by our instinct.

na-uh, it's perfectly natural i think you'll find. it's found in nearly every single species. 

4r9w86.jpg

na-uh, it's perfectly natural i think you'll find. it's found in nearly every single species. 

yeah, albinos are found in every species. are they something normal? no. Its not something pathologic its something mental and it is NOT normal. 

but what the fuck, seriously? i'm so sick of all of this bullshit surrounding homosexuality, it sickens me and makes me so fucking angry. it's like, the world makes one step forward for homosexuality, then two steps back. religion shouldn't interfere with anything, let alone laws. so fucking annoyed tbh. 

yeah, albinos are found in every species. are they something normal? no. Its not something pathologic its something mental and it is NOT normal. 

are they any less of a human or a creature? no. don't be so ridiculous. 

4r9w86.jpg

are they any less of a human or a creature? no. don't be so ridiculous. 

First of all how dare you? dont be a rude little fuck. Im not against homosexuality and I didnt say anything like that. Its just not normal. Cant you fucking read?

First of all how dare you? dont be a rude little fuck. Im not against homosexuality and I didnt say anything like that. Its just not normal. Cant you fucking read?

whoa! now who's the one breaking out cuss words? calling something abnormal says to me that you actually are in fact against that. i mean, try saying that to anybody who's gay, you wouldn't get very far. 

4r9w86.jpg

whoa! now who's the one breaking out cuss words? calling something abnormal says to me that you actually are in fact against that. i mean, try saying that to anybody who's gay, you wouldn't get very far. 

Dear I am bisexual(not that its any of your business) but lets have this discussion when you are older an you can actually get over yourself and the idea of protesting that makes you feel so great inside. I think only then and after many classes in psychology you will be able to understand how the human mind works and why its a distortion. ( and sorry for the cuss words dear)

Dear I am bisexual(not that its any of your business) but lets have this discussion when you are older an you can actually get over yourself and the idea of protesting that makes you feel so great inside. I think only then and after many classes in psychology you will be able to understand how the human mind works and why its a distortion. ( and sorry for the cuss words dear)

my age has got fuck all to do with this, for the record, i'm not straight and i was rather offended by your ridiculous remarks. i really can't stand people like you, my age has seriously got nothing to do with anything. you're a complete asswipe and that's final. 

4r9w86.jpg

my age has got fuck all to do with this, for the record, i'm not straight and i was rather offended by your ridiculous remarks. i really can't stand people like you, my age has seriously got nothing to do with anything. you're a complete asswipe and that's final. 

hahahahah your age has EVERYTHING to do with it. Your comment proves that dear. I dont care if youre offended, you just proved that you cant seriously discuss something. Plus I didnt see any real argument stated well by you, anything youve said is just flimsy empirical knowledge. Lets put an end here.

hahahahah your age has EVERYTHING to do with it. Your comment proves that dear. I dont care if youre offended, you just proved that you cant seriously discuss something. Plus I didnt see any real argument stated well by you, anything youve said is just flimsy empirical knowledge. Lets put an end here.

says mr 'i'm going to resort to petty name calling and age discrimination', you've flattered me! i like the fact that you're very intrigued by my posts, i wish i could say the same about yours, damn. 

4r9w86.jpg

says mr 'i'm going to resort to petty name calling and age discrimination', you've flattered me! i like the fact that you're very intrigued by my posts, i wish i could say the same about yours, damn. 

oh dear age is a fact you know. and you do prove it with your immature posts and please inform me about my petty name calling.

oh dear age is a fact you know. and you do prove it with your immature posts and please inform me about my petty name calling.

'dont be a rude little fuck' 'Cant you fucking read?' 'immature'. 

i'm 15, i'm still working things out, of course i say stupid shit sometimes, but no matter what age you are, you can still say stupid things - like yourself for instance. anyway, i don't want to ruin this thread with debating with you, so if you have anything else to say, take it to a message. 

4r9w86.jpg

'dont be a rude little fuck' 'Cant you fucking read?' 'immature'. 

i'm 15, i'm still working things out, of course i say stupid shit sometimes, but no matter what age you are, you can still say stupid things - like yourself for instance. anyway, i don't want to ruin this thread with debating with you, so if you have anything else to say, take it to a message. 

I will but you should have done the same with this post. Werent you the one calling my ridiculous in the first place? I beleive so. dont nullify yourself cause youre the one calling names in the first place. We were talking about homosexuality and then you decided that it would be better to talk about ME and how I am ridiculous and a racist (against homosexuality). THAT shows immaturity. And I dont say that being immature is a bad thing cause that way you get to know a lot of things. Just be a little more calm and try to listen. As about homosexuality it is not normal but that doesnt mean its wrong. Whatever makes you happy is right and in my case the fact that I am bisexual makes me feel special. :) Try to discriminate normal from right cause a lot of normal things are not right. :)

That gets me so mad!!!!!!!!! How can people still vote for assholes like him. I thought we had learned the lesson after Tiririca u_u And can somebody tell me why the fuck did they approve this if gay marriage was officially recognized a couple of weeks ago? He´s just taking advantage of our inattention at the moment. I guess he doesn´t see who´s the one who really has a problem. 

EotAQlJ.jpg

Homosexuality is a distortion. Along with all the fetishes and stuff like that. I dont say its wrong but it is a distortion of normal sexuality that is propelled by our instinct.

Its not something pathologic its something mental and it is NOT normal.

You are absolutely wrong. Please read this article on the subject (which has the full report linked within, not summarized like the link I provided). Also, as a general rule of common courtesy, everyone should make sure they know exactly what they are talking about when subjects as fragile as this are brought up - to avoid arguments like the one above. If you're not careful then you can potentially offend a lot of people. At least have some kind of source to prove your point, so that you don't come across as a brute to others. 

Sorry if other mods think my response is unwarranted. I'm just a bit upset by the entire argument and I wanted to educate people as best I could because it's a sensitive topic to me as well as many others. 

14417469274.gif