Viva

"The Gay Cure"

googled the meaning? I just pasted because was easyer since I obviously now what it is LOL...I am Brazilian and populism is one of the many reasons my country is in a riot almost a revolution. So not only I do know the meaning but I also do now your anology/methafor makes no sense what so ever just like the rest of your thoughts. How can one argue or talk with you when you are unable to be at least civil? Look I answered it very niceeeee to you first not now. Not gonna make a mess out of this thread. The reason I created this thread was to really hear others thoughts since this is something that is actually happening over here.  Thats all.  You are entitled to your own thoughts and is not going to be me to pick a fight over this.

please lets take this to the PM i sent you. (plus Im greek dear. I beleive that says a lot about populism)

A lot of hetero men don't seem to mind lesbians but kick up a huge fuss about gay men..That really annoys me. :judgingu2:

I know. Lesbians are hot and a fantasy, but gay men? That's suddenly disgusting. It annoys me too -.-

1olt2g.jpg

Why do you keep telling things(not talking specifically about you) that I never stated. I dont think it should be fixed. People should feel special about who and what they are. Its a good thing to feel special. And please dont turn the subject on me. Quote me again if and only if you have an argument on the actual subject,

You said it was something mental, something not normal.. That's the drive behind these sick "clinics" out there that focus on "curing" gay men and women. All of the gay people I know say they knew they were gay from the start, how can it be unnatural when people are conscious about it for so long? 

1olt2g.jpg

Its not about genetics its about the personality itself and how IT is formed. my source is Sigmund Freud. "The anal stage, in Freudian psychology, is the period of human development occurring at about one to three years of age. Around this age, the child begins to toilet train, which brings about the child's fascination in the erogenous zone of the anus. The erogenous zone is focused on the bowel and bladder control. Therefore, Freud believed that the libido was mainly focused on controlling the bladder and bowel movements. The anal stage coincides with the start of the child’s ability to control their anal sphincter, and therefore their ability to give or withhold gifts at will. If the children during this stage can overcome the conflict it will result in a sense of accomplishment and independence." please read the phallic stage as well http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phallic_stage. its not something youre born with (of course there are exceptions when hormones are not normal), it forms at the age when you begin to realise pleasure. So do you think it happens by luck that most people are straight? Its not about society and the standars it has put though its a serious factor but its also about the instincts, about the way our body was made.

OMG as much as I try to respect other people's opinions, i can't take this seriously when you choose Freud as your source :lmao:

Its not about genetics its about the personality itself and how IT is formed. my source is Sigmund Freud. "The anal stage, in Freudian psychology, is the period of human development occurring at about one to three years of age. Around this age, the child begins to toilet train, which brings about the child's fascination in the erogenous zone of the anus. The erogenous zone is focused on the bowel and bladder control. Therefore, Freud believed that the libido was mainly focused on controlling the bladder and bowel movements. The anal stage coincides with the start of the child’s ability to control their anal sphincter, and therefore their ability to give or withhold gifts at will. If the children during this stage can overcome the conflict it will result in a sense of accomplishment and independence." please read the phallic stage as well http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phallic_stage. its not something youre born with (of course there are exceptions when hormones are not normal), it forms at the age when you begin to realise pleasure. So do you think it happens by luck that most people are straight? Its not about society and the standars it has put though its a serious factor but its also about the instincts, about the way our body was made.

There are a lot of gay men that don't take pleasure from anal. They're the guys that (for lack of a better phrase) give it. So that theory is completely irrelevant.

There are lots of other things that could be said to nullify that theory but I'm sure one should do just fine. Oh and there are straight guys that like anal pleasure (can't type this with a straight face omg [OMG THE PUN IN THIS PARENTHESIS]) from their girlfriends as well soooooooooooo this argument doesn't work here. :rip:

14417469274.gif

Its not about genetics its about the personality itself and how IT is formed. my source is Sigmund Freud. "The anal stage, in Freudian psychology, is the period of human development occurring at about one to three years of age. Around this age, the child begins to toilet train, which brings about the child's fascination in the erogenous zone of the anus. The erogenous zone is focused on the bowel and bladder control. Therefore, Freud believed that the libido was mainly focused on controlling the bladder and bowel movements. The anal stage coincides with the start of the child’s ability to control their anal sphincter, and therefore their ability to give or withhold gifts at will. If the children during this stage can overcome the conflict it will result in a sense of accomplishment and independence." please read the phallic stage as well http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phallic_stage. its not something youre born with (of course there are exceptions when hormones are not normal), it forms at the age when you begin to realise pleasure. So do you think it happens by luck that most people are straight? Its not about society and the standars it has put though its a serious factor but its also about the instincts, about the way our body was made.

There was no research corroborating any of Freud's theories of childhood development. There was no evidential support! Freud's theories and his work served as a contribution to our understanding of childhood development, not a concrete foundation on how it truly works. We all know children are not as sexual as Freud had assumed them to be. Notwithstanding his eccentric theories of childhood development, he also emphasized the interplay between nature and nurture and shed light on the significance of a healthy relationship between parent and child being essential to healthy development. Besides that, modern science has placed the existence of the Oedipus complex in the field of inaccuracy along with Freud's psychosexual theories altogether. This is why Freud's still included in many psychology courses, because while his theories with childhood development are otherwise inaccurate, he had a very strong contribution because he was one of the few of his field to go against the grain, and his first-stage development theory was one of the first to garner such a great amount of attention and curiosity that others in the field of psychology used it as a starting place in their practices, because the most it really was, was somewhere to start with in building an understanding of childhood development.

My sources being every psych course I have taken and every psychology textbook I purchased along with this:

http://www.mentalhelp.net/poc/view_doc.php?type=doc&id=7926

And on that note, I happened to like Freud, I started with him when I wanted to learn about psychology in middle school, he was one of my favorite doctors because of his eccentricity and abstract theories, but I certainly do not hold him to the highest degree in reliability.

To touch on the Greek-Statues-Tiny-Penises thing, those were stylistic choices made by the sculptures. It was thought that a huge wang was not particularly attractive.  :groundhog: 

(also, i totally love the new connotation for this emote) :3 yum  :creep: 

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

Perhaps the models were all flaccid growers?

Neat, I found a new connotation for this emote: :groundhog:

To touch on the Greek-Statues-Tiny-Penises thing, those were stylistic choices made by the sculptures. It was thought that a huge wang was not particularly attractive.  :groundhog: 

I know that is the actual joke hehhee :usrs: :toofunny:

(also, i totally love the new connotation for this emote) :3 yum  :creep: 

I will never see this :groundhog:  the same way again. Evil just :mariah: :mariah:

:lolliney: :groundhog: :mj2:

glgcDdT.gif

See now that I can honestly respect.I am not gay or bi or lost in between but as someone who really sees a absolute HUGEEEEE difference between the church denying gay marriage or rights or whatever and the STATE doing so I respect your view a lot. If I think like you? No I dont but I can understand and respect that thought ;) .

ps: what do you think about the church denying gay marriage? do you think is this type of thought that is making the catholic church obsolete?

As far as the church denying gay marriage, I think it goes back to what I said before, which is that God loves everyone. He created man as equals and to not accept that is ridiculous because you stop paying attention to the person and only judge them based on their 'sins'. If they wanted to play that card from the Bible (people may not lay with people of the same gender), then they would also have to, in a word, shun people who had sex before marriage or people that got divorced or even men who don't have beards (according to the Old Testament) and you don't see them doing that at all. Those people are accepted into churches without a second thought, so why draw the line at gays? That's just my opinion. 

i know what people mean about how two men together is wrong, but a lady and a lady having sex is fine. as somebody who identifies more with being a lesbian, it confuses me too actually tbh. idc what people get up to in their bedrooms, it's not my business at all. 

4r9w86.jpg

i know what people mean about how two men together is wrong, but a lady and a lady having sex is fine. as somebody who identifies more with being a lesbian, it confuses me too actually tbh. idc what people get up to in their bedrooms, it's not my business at all. 

Wrong is a big word. I think what she tried to say is that doesnt turn girls on seeing/ watching 2 boys ahve sex or make out or whatever. I dont think any one said it was  wrong or anything like that

glgcDdT.gif

Wrong is a big word. I think what she tried to say is that doesnt turn girls on seeing/ watching 2 boys ahve sex or make out or whatever. I dont think any one said it was  wrong or anything like that

i've heard so many things in person and online about how it is 'wrong', i wasn't referring to that comment really, just saying in general.

4r9w86.jpg

I think it does sometimes because the popularity of yaoi (sp?) but I'm saying that the hypocrisy is annoying. A lot of them seem to think women are lesbians for their sexual gratification and are only doing things to work guys up. It's really sexist and annoying. Then, upon seeing gay guys they claim it's not 'natural' but natural is thinking every woman is here to please you? I kid you not, I've heard a guy say that "no women are lesbians, they just need a good D". 

:wtf:

No. 

How about live and let live. How others live their lives (and who they are attracted to) should be of no concern to you really..

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

OMG as much as I try to respect other people's opinions, i can't take this seriously when you choose Freud as your source :lmao:

There are a lot of gay men that don't take pleasure from anal. They're the guys that (for lack of a better phrase) give it. So that theory is completely irrelevant.

There are lots of other things that could be said to nullify that theory but I'm sure one should do just fine. Oh and there are straight guys that like anal pleasure (can't type this with a straight face omg [OMG THE PUN IN THIS PARENTHESIS]) from their girlfriends as well soooooooooooo this argument doesn't work here. :rip:

Till now I havent been irritated but now I am. What are you and who is Freud? how dare you? seriously. My theory is irrelevant? Do you know what a male figure is Ive had this talk with a gay guy who is a top. 

i asked him, why do you like doing men, why do you like being a top, (I understand bottoming since your prostate is getting a massage but toping?)

His reply was, it has to do with an inner feeling of power, forcing yourself on someone else! 

this is the last time Im answering to you. dont quote me again. thanks