Divisive Princess

The 1975

For anyone interested a few songs have been premiered:

The first track titled The 1975:

http://www.hungertv.com/feature/exclusive-the-1975/

Settle Down (Skip to about 1:43:30):

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b038xp7t/Zane_Lowe_Angel_Haze_and_Earl_Sweatshirt/

Robbers will be premiered tonight on Radio 1 probably about the same time as yesterday which was 8.45pm

new last.fm

Sorry for bringing this older post back up again, and sorry for the following, but I'm still so amazed at how famous they got since the summer of 2013. Every photo of their crowds seem so gigantic, and people wait even longer for their shows than Lana's shows. One regret I'm going to have unless I meet them somehow now that they're way more famous is not being able to have seen them in an 18+ bar September 2013 because I was a minor. They came back to my city on Thanksgiving and people were camping out the afternoon before just to hit barricade. A friend of mine waited 14 hours and managed to get in the 5th row! Honestly the 1975 are a sweet group but I still don't fully realize their vision but then again I don't have all of their music...that probably explains this micro dilemma

if someone wants a more intimate experience they can just go to a concert in germany or any other country than the uk because they're not really popular over here and play in very small venues (very early btd-lana like)

i76mrxw.png 

Um... can we revive this thread I love The 1975, their music is AMAZING and the band themselves are such great people... Matty is an angel

My absolute favorite songs are Menswear, You, Milk, Head.Cars.Bending, Pressure, Settle Down, and Me. Their songs are the perfect mix between meaningful and enjoyable its so great. And their unreleased is just  :angie:

Everyone who doesn't already listen to them, you definitely should!!!

Oh, and watch their music video for Robbers, probably one of my most favorite music videos of all time.

I watched these videos thinking they were a Neighbourhood ripoff and it turns out these guys opened for them  :hillary:

This is kind of funny now because The Neighbourhood is doing absolutely nothing (they just released a meh mixtape nothing like their old material) and The 1975 have grown sooo much bigger than them

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

Um... can we revive this thread I love The 1975, their music is AMAZING and the band themselves are such great people... Matty is an angel

My absolute favorite songs are Menswear, You, Milk, Head.Cars.Bending, Pressure, Settle Down, and Me. Their songs are the perfect mix between meaningful and enjoyable its so great. And their unreleased is just  :angie:

Everyone who doesn't already listen to them, you definitely should!!!

Oh, and watch their music video for Robbers, probably one of my most favorite music videos of all time.

This is kind of funny now because The Neighbourhood is doing absolutely nothing (they just released a meh mixtape nothing like their old material) and The 1975 have grown sooo much bigger than them

Let's revive this! Second album is coming! AND THE WORLDWIDE TOUR! :angie:

I have been waiting so much for them to come and play here where I live :sadcore6: Their manager basically confirmed they're touring Latin America in 2016, so I pray they include Mexico :pray2:

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

I love them. I'm patiently waiting for the new album to come, even though I am not really that excited for it.. :/ I did however see them live in November and they are really great live. Matty is a real performer, and a real character while performing -- but can be a little pretentious sometimes in interviews tbh.