Sitar

Perfume Genius

I'm not feeling them as much as I thought I would. They're really awesome songs and I think they're beautiful but I'm just not crazily impressed, like I was expecting :(

Not gonna lie, I looked him up like a week or two ago because of SitarHero's icon and immediately fell in love. I have no idea if I've been living under a rock these past years. He's literally the artist I've been looking for my whole life. Thank you :crai:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I'm like.... obsessed with Too Bright again. It's like one of the best albums I've ever listened to. Absolutely gorgeous and timeless. Also I've been obsessed with HTGAWM over the past few months and just finished it on netflix a few days ago. They used multiple songs from Too Bright to soundtrack the show and it was so awesome.

H0bDaqU.gif

Shaking with this on repeat. Been a while since I had the feeling of hearing a MASTERPIECE on the first listen + every subsequent one :wipe:

Valley, Choir, Wreath, Die 4 You ahhhhhhhh

I'm sad to say I didn't like this album :( Put Your Back N 2 It is the album that drew me towards him, Too Bright was amazing, I loved it, but still PUBN2I was the best for me, and I had high hopes with this one but I don't feel that same spark I felt when I listened to the previous albums... I'm hoping it'll grow on me

I never thought he'd deliver an album like this based on his early work but its such a great progression from the game-changing Too Bright while still innovating on his sound :flutter: To want him to go backwards.......sis

I never thought he'd deliver an album like this based on his early work but its such a great progression from the game-changing Too Bright while still innovating on his sound :flutter: To want him to go backwards.......sis

Didn't say that...

I said I wish I could get the feeling I got when I listened to previous albums, when this new one came out. I just don't feel in love with this album.

I wish his success over everything and for him to develop his sound to the top. 

This conversation reminded me of people hating on Patrick Wolf's Lupercalia... An album I ADORE and yet the first albums just don't draw me in.

This situation is the opposite here.

Didn't say that...

I said I wish I could get the feeling I got when I listened to previous albums, when this new one came out. I just don't feel in love with this album.

I wish his success over everything and for him to develop his sound to the top. 

This conversation reminded me of people hating on Patrick Wolf's Lupercalia... An album I ADORE and yet the first albums just don't draw me in.

This situation is the opposite here.

Sounds like a personal bias. Antyway :hooker:

Choir is the only underwhelming song for me. The "I'm a Mother" of the album. It's fine though, because it kind of serves as an interlude. I still can't get over how much I love this.

I mean I can't have a casual reaction to this orchestral demonic spell in the Vatican catacombs BOP so I feel like its more substantial than IAM/one of the best

I mean I can't have a casual reaction to this orchestral demonic spell in the Vatican catacombs BOP so I feel like its more substantial than IAM/one of the best

I'm screeching okay with that description in mind maybe I can go get my life :toofunny:

early favorites:

Otherside

Slip Away

Just Like Love

Every Night

Run Me Through

H0bDaqU.gif