Trash Magic

Did Adele Copy Lana's 'Paradise' Wrist Tattoo?

She copied Lana's Video Games (and Lionel Richie's Hello, and Neil Diamond's Hello Again), so probably she did.

Lana is the unique originator creator of everything worthwhile, the others reap the commercial success but Lana reaps the satisfaction

which is cool

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

lana probably copied someone else tattoo

this is such s stupid shitty thread.. if u think a dumbass tattoo is a reason to dislike adele.... smh

who cares if she copied lanas tattoo .. a ton of usual people copy it every day just because adele is also famous means she isn't allowed to copy it too? :usrsney:

y'all are so bored if u really hafta make this thread in the first place geeeezz 

thank u sis finally someone has some sense

adele's doesn't even look like lana's tbh they're in a totally different font, but even if she did copy hers, who gives a fuck? it's honestly so dumb how people are hating on adele because she 'copied' lana with her tattoo???????? like i'm sorry i didn't know that lana owned writing the word 'paradise' on your hand

like even if lana did come up with it.... ITS A  BEAUTIFUL TATTOO IDEA ! IF U COPY IT UR SMART! i don't trust myself to come up with an original tattoo idea XD but lanas paradise tattoo looks great so yeah .. i'd get that shit! 

She said in her new Rolling Stone interview that the meaning has to do with her son. She got her son's name tattooed on one hand, and "paradise" on the other because her son is her paradise.

For a while, she was trying to keep even his name secret, but it's tattooed on one of her hands — the same spot on the other hand says PARADISE. "'Cause Angelo is my paradise," she says, with an uncharacteristic touch of bashfulness. (Among other ink, she also has a huge tattoo of three doves on her back.) She didn't find out until too late that Lana Del Rey also has a "paradise" hand tattoo — a coincidence Adele finds hilarious. "She probably thinks I'm, like, some mad fangirl," she says, launching into a campy rendition of the chorus of "Born to Die." "I mean, I am a Lana fangirl, but not a crazy one."

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/adele-inside-her-private-life-and-triumphant-return-20151103?page=8

You guys couldn't have said it better. Totally agree with your factual thoughts and posts on this.

Deranged idiotic stans will still think what they want so who cares.. but nice to see intelligent posters

here from time to time. Good posts.

This closes this topic for me.

the funny thing would be if it were the other way around

the press would whine a zillion years in negativity

but the press loves Adele, because she is the one (like Celine Dion who never met a song she didn't understand and mangle) did the 300 talk show circuit,

went on Regis and Kathie Lee/ now Kelly & Michael every six months

safe for men

safe for women

safe for kiddies

bubble gum pop one doesn't turn the station,

temporary pleasure, but five minutes later hungry for something that lasts longer and is far more substansive

safe (and nothing wrong with that)

thing is though, there are no rough edges to cut oneself on, just meh to me

(note- I wouldn't think though of going on Adele's boards, if she has them, and going there to say this, or adding any comment to her youtube stuff. )

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Reading through this thread is genuinely embarrassing, people were actually getting up in arms and calling Adele rude because she might have been inspired by Lana's like y'all better hate on every single basic girl who gets a semicolon, "I will not sink" anchor, or an infinity sign if you're going to fight the good fight for tattoo originality.

Adele likes Lana anyway, so who cares?

I don't think it's a big deal that Adele got the tattoo (because I probably will, too), but I wish she would just admit that it was inspired by Lana. I mean the exact same word in the same place on the same hand is a little more than a coincidence. But I would never dislike her for getting it.

She could have at least have it on a different body part and maybe in another language.. wtf...

We know she's a fan, but it's a bit too much. Not subtle at all.

When someone's a world-famous singer, it's embarassing when they get a fangirl-worthy tattoo...

i am nothing and should be everything

She said in her new Rolling Stone interview that the meaning has to do with her son. She got her son's name tattooed on one hand, and "paradise" on the other because her son is her paradise.

For a while, she was trying to keep even his name secret, but it's tattooed on one of her hands — the same spot on the other hand says PARADISE. "'Cause Angelo is my paradise," she says, with an uncharacteristic touch of bashfulness. (Among other ink, she also has a huge tattoo of three doves on her back.) She didn't find out until too late that Lana Del Rey also has a "paradise" hand tattoo — a coincidence Adele finds hilarious. "She probably thinks I'm, like, some mad fangirl," she says, launching into a campy rendition of the chorus of "Born to Die." "I mean, I am a Lana fangirl, but not a crazy one."

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/adele-inside-her-private-life-and-triumphant-return-20151103?page=8

well there we have it. the word paradise popped into another human being on earths mind.. wow the concept..

good work detective brooklynbaby91.. :P

I want to hear her campy rendition of Born to Die.

Adele and Lana collab is a must  :gclap: :agree2:

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy