Real Deal

BANKS

The Altar on the other hand still such a beautiful record aswell but I feel the second half kinda gets overshadowed someway (after This Is Not About Us, which for me, is the weakest song on the record), like it goes into some random places. I still feel blown away by songs like Mother Earth & To The Hilt tho.

It's just the stuff like Judas-Poltergeist-Haunt that feels a little more "fantasy\Metaphorical" than "personal\realistic" wherever songs from Goddess really feel like straight from the feelings. BuT production-wise, these are really top-notes.

I never realized Rihanna's Desperado samples Waiting Game 

1490167517_cheryl-cole-shocked.gif

I love her

!!!

The Altar on the other hand still such a beautiful record aswell but I feel the second half kinda gets overshadowed someway (after This Is Not About Us, which for me, is the weakest song on the record), like it goes into some random places. I still feel blown away by songs like Mother Earth & To The Hilt tho.

It's just the stuff like Judas-Poltergeist-Haunt that feels a little more "fantasy\Metaphorical" than "personal\realistic" wherever songs from Goddess really feel like straight from the feelings. BuT production-wise, these are really top-notes.

Wow this is so true!

I love The Altar more for its production too. It has more of my favourite songs of hers in it- when listening to it im like "Yas queen, slay me, kill it" but Goddess songs just hit me in the heart and im generally left speechless and just wanna sit in silence for 10 minutes contemplating 

Does it officially though? Because Desperado has a fairly standard western style production through that you can find in a lot of movie soundtrackd ect.

They do sound similar though.

Yeah it's official I think

9ISvyf0.gif

Strangest thing happened at 12:30am last night. I had just fallen comfortably asleep, but I wake up to someone next door belting out a line from Better: "I CAN LOVE YOU BETTER THAN SHE CAN YEAH YEAH YEAH" And then a few minutes later, a line from Trainwreck: "Born toooooo take care of youuuuuu"

I half wanted to yell out "wooo Banks!!!" And half "Shut the fuck up! I'm trying to sleep! "

Thankfully it stopped though

Strangest thing happened at 12:30am last night. I had just fallen comfortably asleep, but I wake up to someone next door belting out a line from Better: "I CAN LOVE YOU BETTER THAN SHE CAN YEAH YEAH YEAH" And then a few minutes later, a line from Trainwreck: "Born toooooo take care of youuuuuu"

I half wanted to yell out "wooo Banks!!!" And half "Shut the fuck up! I'm trying to sleep! "

Thankfully it stopped though

Sorry sis :hooker: n

No shade at Lana or anything but imagine how flat Lovesick would've sounded if it was Lana who sang it

Banks has a great control over her lower register I can't imagine anyone sounding that good singing it

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

No shade at Lana or anything but imagine how flat Lovesick would've sounded if it was Lana who sang it

Banks has a great control over her lower register I can't imagine anyone sounding that good singing it

Honestly, the way this woman harmonizes the melodies :air:

8nl2OpX.png

And dont even get me started on how lana would have sung it LIVE  :oic: