Real Deal

BANKS

Which standalone single is your fave out of Better, Crowded Places and Underdog?

For me, Better > Underdog > Crowded Places

Better is the superior track of course and one of her best tracks  :teehee: Underdog and Crowded Places can fight for second place

8nl2OpX.png

for me it's CP > B > U but tomorrow i can say U > CP > B so yeahhhhh

WIFGFGGGGGG SHW IS COMING. WHAT IS THAT MODEL BEHIND HER. BITCH FUCK WITH MYSELF 2 COMING

https://twitter.com/hernameisbanks/status/991394601125597186?s=20

THAT MURDERRR LOOOOOKKKKKK

OMG it's finally happening  :oprah2:  :angie:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Which standalone single is your fave out of Better, Crowded Places and Underdog?

For me, Better > Underdog > Crowded Places

^ That's the only correct ranking.

Edit: I'm still pissed that Better isn't on the album. I actually put it after 27 Hours because I can't stand standalone singles.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Love all the stand alone singles, I'd pick "Underdog -> Better -> Crowded Places" because that's how they clicked onto me but they're all beautiful and enough on their own.

I don't know if I'll be ready for the next era since it will be my first one stanning infull before album release... the waiting, the singles, the leak........... :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

From Popjustice:

So I know someone who knows someone in the Banks management team and yesterday told me she will have a feature on her new album. He couldn't really tell me anything more, but I managed to worm that "he's a male, very famous and the only possibility" out of him, and I think my first guess was right lol

Don't know if this will turn out being a real thing but if I really got it right I'm beyond excited to hear that collab.

http://forum.popjustice.com/threads/banks-third-album.28173/page-64#post-6162834

Any guesses? I can't help but think it might be The Weeknd, but who knows?

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

A Weeknd collab will be absolutely insane. They both have kind of the same sound and they also have a nice history together...by the way, why didn't they collab like 5-4 years ago??? I really hope it's him, I can't think of anyone better to collab with her than Abel.

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***