Real Deal

BANKS

She recorded 45 songs for her new album, it's coming next year confirmed. I need the lead single so bad. :defeated:

I hate when artists say stuff like this knowing that they’ll only be putting out maybe 12 of them. Didnt she pull some sh*t like this before the Altar came out?

I hate when artists say stuff like this knowing that they’ll only be putting out maybe 12 of them. Didnt she pull some sh*t like this before the Altar came out?

She teased a lot of songs on Instagram, I'm not sure how many tho.

Tbh I mostly never trust artists when they say stuff like this, I think they're including 30 second memos and random verses that never materialized into a song more than actually recorded demos lol

8nl2OpX.png

There's this song called Strange by Charlotte OC which is 100% Banks style. Not saying she's copying,  cause I can completely enjoy the song without thinking it's a rip off,  and I do recommend listening to it

Tim Anderson has worked on it tho

tumblr_ogldqpKI3y1r3rltbo1_500.gif

It's a list of the producer who she worked with last year and they made out B3

producers:

Buddy Ross - Frank Ocean "Nights", HAIM, Troye Sivan (also mixing & engineering for her new album)
Al Shux - "Black Panther" OST, Shura "Kidz n Stuff", Lana Del Rey "This Is What Makes Us Girls", Jay-Z, Paloma Faith, Katy B, La Roux, Kimbra, Kelela, Kendrick Lamar & SZA "All the Stars"
Tim Anderson - BANKS, Halsey, Billie Eilish, Solange Knowles, Twenty One Pilots, VÉRITÉ,
Paul Epworth - Kate Nash, FATM, Annie, Adele, FKA twigs "Pendulum", Lana Del Rey "Black Beauty", Lorde "Yellow Flicker Beat", Jorja Smith, London Grammar, The Horrors, Primal Scream, Friendly Fires, Foster the People, Bruno Mars, Paul McCartney, Glass Animals, James Bay
Lil Silva - Sampha, Banks (They have an unreleased collab track), Chip, SBTRKT, Damon Albarn
Teddy Walton - Kendrick Lamar "LOVE.", Vince Staples, A$AP Rocky, Goldlink, "Black Panther" OST, Post Malone
Nate Mercereau - BANKS "Lovesick", Shawn Mendes, Kesha, Jay Z, Sade, Rhye, Logic, Jhené Aiko
BEKōN - Kendrick Lamar "DAMN."
Jeff Halavacs - Selena Gomez (might appear on Sel's new album)
Kevin Garrett - Beyoncé “Pray You Catch Me”
DJ Dahi - Kendrick Lamar, SZA, Lykke Li, Travis Scott, Ty Dolla Sign, Mac Miller, Tinashe, Vince Staples, Vic Mensa, Logic, Kanye West, Drake, Schoolboy Q, Pusha T, Iggy Azalea, Madonna, Kelela
Bibi Bourelly - Rihanna, Usher, Camila Cabello, Xtina "Accelerate", Mariah Carey "GTFO"
Ben Billions - BANKS "Judas", Nicki Minaj feat. Ariana Grande "Bed", Nav, Rita Ora "Girls", Travis Scott, The Weeknd, Maroon 5, Beyoncé "6 Inch", Belly, Drake, DJ Khaled, SOHN, Future, Kanye West
Hudson Mohawke - MØ “If It’s Over (feat. Charli XCX), Kanye West, Big Sean, Pusha T, and 2 Chainz "Mercy", John Legend and Teyana Taylor - "Bliss", Kanye West, Big Sean, 2 Chainz, Marsha Ambrosius, and Cocaine 80s - "The One", Kanye West - "I Am a God" and "Blood on the Leaves" from Yeezus, Drake - "Connect" from Nothing Was the Same, Pusha T - "Hold On" and "No Regrets" from My Name Is My Name, Kanye West and R. Kelly - "To the World Kanye West - "Famous", "Freestyle 4", "Waves", and "FML" from The Life of Pablo, Bodega Bamz - "GHOST", ANOHNI - Hopelessness, ANOHNI - Paradise, Christina Aguilera - "Maria" from Liberation
BJ Burton - Low “Double Negative”, Bon Iver “221000000”, James Blake “The Colour in Anything”  :deadbanana:  :poordat:  :worship: 

might appear:

track prod. by Tyler, the Creator
a collab with 6LACK / The Weeknd he's over
unreleased tracks

confirmed:

someonenewnumber2+change
"Power Girls" Banks x Alison Wonderland featuring on Teddy's upcoming album "mental health"

rumored:

seven heavens sel feat. b
bibi x banks on bibis album
kg x banks on kgs album

tumblr_ogldqpKI3y1r3rltbo1_500.gif

It's a list of what will 3ANKS sound like if she put them on the new album

producers:

Buddy Ross - Frank Ocean "Nights", HAIM, Troye Sivan (also mixing & engineering for her new album)

Al Shux - "Black Panther" OST, Shura "Kidz n Stuff", Lana Del Rey "This Is What Makes Us Girls", Jay-Z, Paloma Faith, Katy B, La Roux, Kimbra, Kelela, Kendrick Lamar & SZA "All the Stars"

Tim Anderson - BANKS, Halsey, Billie Eilish, Solange Knowles, Twenty One Pilots, VÉRITÉ,

Paul Epworth - Kate Nash, FATM, Annie, Adele, FKA twigs "Pendulum", Lana Del Rey "Black Beauty", Lorde "Yellow Flicker Beat", Jorja Smith, London Grammar, The Horrors, Primal Scream, Friendly Fires, Foster the People, Bruno Mars, Paul McCartney, Glass Animals, James Bay

Lil Silva - Sampha, Banks (They have an unreleased collab track), Chip, SBTRKT, Damon Albarn

Teddy Walton - Kendrick Lamar "LOVE.", Vince Staples, A$AP Rocky, Goldlink, "Black Panther" OST, Post Malone

Nate Mercereau - BANKS "Lovesick", Shawn Mendes, Kesha, Jay Z, Sade, Rhye, Logic, Jhené Aiko

DJ Dahi - Kendrick Lamar, SZA, Lykke Li, Travis Scott, Ty Dolla Sign, Mac Miller, Tinashe, Vince Staples, Vic Mensa, Logic, Kanye West, Drake, Schoolboy Q, Pusha T, Iggy Azalea, Madonna, Kelela

Bibi Bourelly - Rihanna, Usher, Camila Cabello, Xtina "Accelerate", Mariah Carey "GTFO"

Ben Billions - BANKS "Judas", Nicki Minaj feat. Ariana Grande "Bed", Nav, Rita Ora "Girls", Travis Scott, The Weeknd, Maroon 5, Beyoncé "6 Inch", Belly, Drake, DJ Khaled, SOHN, Future, Kanye West

Hudson Mohawke - MØ “If It’s Over (feat. Charli XCX), Kanye West, Big Sean, Pusha T, and 2 Chainz "Mercy", John Legend and Teyana Taylor - "Bliss", Kanye West, Big Sean, 2 Chainz, Marsha Ambrosius, and Cocaine 80s - "The One", Kanye West - "I Am a God" and "Blood on the Leaves" from Yeezus, Drake - "Connect" from Nothing Was the Same, Pusha T - "Hold On" and "No Regrets" from My Name Is My Name, Kanye West and R. Kelly - "To the World Kanye West - "Famous", "Freestyle 4", "Waves", and "FML" from The Life of Pablo, Bodega Bamz - "GHOST", ANOHNI - Hopelessness, ANOHNI - Paradise, Christina Aguilera - "Maria" from Liberation

BJ Burton - Low “Double Negative”, Bon Iver “221000000”, James Blake “The Colour in Anything”  :deadbanana:  :poordat:  :worship: 

might appear: track prod. by Tyler, the Creator

unreleased tracks

confirmed:

someonenewnumber2+change

"Power Girls" Banks x Alison Wonderland featuring on Teddy's upcoming album "mental health"

rumored:

kg x banks on kgs album

i am confused 

It's a list of what will 3ANKS sound like if she put them on the new album

producers:

might appear: track prod. by Tyler, the Creator

unreleased tracks

confirmed:

someonenewnumber2+change

rumored:

kg x banks on kgs album

Are you the real banks in disguise?? 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***