Real Deal

BANKS

I was very shocked when I read the lyric "And you love me like you promised your wife." lol changed the whole song for me. It's still so good.

i wonder what she means by that.. i took it as the guy making a promise to love her as if they were married, and not talking about an actual person. petition to have her on genius verified, i’d love to hear her talk about this song

i wonder what she means by that.. i took it as the guy making a promise to love her as if they were married, and not talking about an actual person. petition to have her on genius verified, i’d love to hear her talk about this song

I think its an affair. I think that's the reason why the love is so contaminated and that's why in the third verse he says "they'd be against us".

But your thoughts make sense too.

her voice is so broken and sweet and calm and beautiful and the lyrics are just magical im- im so in love...

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

so do we think her best album is coming ladies? may be speaking too soon but it certainly looks like it..

I didn't want to say it... but I think so.

personally i think it’s better than gimmie but that might be because i feel like gimmie could have been sung by anyone and the production is kinda dated (it’s hudmo so no surprise here)

I didn't like gimme just because of that hook. It's not the worst song and wont take away from the album but I just didn't connect right away. I really like LWYDTM, i think the messiness of the production feels like the topic.

It's gonna be hard to beat the faves on Goddess... but

Contaminated redeemed III for me, cuz I wasn't a real fan of the other two so far.

I'm seeing her tomorrow! Stoked

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18