Real Deal

BANKS

yeah I can totally understand you. In Goddess there are some songs you can listen to everytime you want and some other songs you have to be in the mood when u listen to them but the whole album is a masterpiece.

It definitely is a great album, but to me, The Altar sounds much more diverse in comparison. But I'm sure I'll get to love it sooner or later haha.

Nothing on earth more beautiful and sad than Someone New exists

THAT'S BY FAR MY FAVOURITE ONE ON GODDESS!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

pm me a link sis :defeated:

also why is it every time someone says they have em or that they're leaked, they immediately log out:crossed:

Because I do other things besides respond to posts on a forum. They were leaked onto the Song Stems Reddit, and though the original post has been removed, several posts requesting them have been fulfilled by other users

BzhmW.png

Because I do other things besides respond to posts on a forum. They were leaked onto the Song Stems Reddit, and though the original post has been removed, several posts requesting them have been fulfilled by other users

the requests that have been fulfilled on SongStems are all by one person and were fulfilled through trading, they haven't leaked.

9ISvyf0.gif

the requests that have been fulfilled on SongStems are all by one person and were fulfilled through trading, they haven't leaked.

that person is me, yes i can confirm they haven't leaked

instrumental collector

Since I'm banning myself from posting in a survivor game ever again, I will have to express my love for my favourites here:

You can vote down all you want but you cannot touch:

Brain

Goddess

Drowning

Waiting Game

Fuck Em Only We Know

Gemini Feed

Trainwreck

Poltergeist

Lovesick

27 Hours

And also Meditation Song

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUIEIq6BZq7/

even though i think it's just a video she recorded for us it looks so gooddddd. I love her. it sounds good she looks good. black looks good her voice sounds raw and yeah binch slay me

I'm sick of her teasing us with amazing sounding songs that we'll never get to hear