Gemini Feed (Instrumental)

Fuck With Myself (Instrumental)

Lovesick (Instrumental)

Mind Games (Instrumental)

Poltergeist (Instrumental)

Trainwreck (Instrumental)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxLQh9oNcqU0dzVuNVBudHlhX1k

A fan named Ben bought them :hooker:

That would be me! I posted the link here earlier btw and yeah I had to do some sketchy buying and trading and whatnot to get some of these but sadly couldn't get any more :/ i'm annoyed at how greedy everybody's being with the rest of them, so I've been trying to share these on here forever but my account took like a month to get approved

Okay ladies, very unpopular BANKS opinion but I really don't think Trainwreck is a strong song and it gets too much hype  :crossed: The lyrics are terrible (pretty sure she wrote them when she was 14, or something, which is cute but... girl..) and so much weaker than her other songs, lyrically. She wasted such good production on such awful lyrics (though there are a couple of parts I don't mind lyrically!).

"And if you took me fishing you would never give me bait"  :eartha:

"Hey, I heard it from the state"  :eartha2:

ALSO WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE JUDAS AND POLTERGEIST? THEY'RE BOTH JAMS. PRODUCTION IS SO ON POINT. LIVE PERFORmANCE IS AWESOME FOR BOTH.

Okay sorry gorls just had to rant about that somewhere since like none of my friends adore BANKS as much as I do!

HAUNT AND POLTERGEIST ARE MY FAVORITES. JUDUS makes it the perfect trio.

That would be me! I posted the link here earlier btw and yeah I had to do some sketchy buying and trading and whatnot to get some of these but sadly couldn't get any more :/ i'm annoyed at how greedy everybody's being with the rest of them, so I've been trying to share these on here forever but my account took like a month to get approved

the link is broken :( do you think you could put them back up please