Real Deal

BANKS

Are there any German Banks fans here? I was thinking about going to one of her shows in October/November, but she's not coming to my country and if I go to a show in Germany, I'd like to go with somebody I know. 

27 hours is her best song and I've always used to mark it as the worst in survivors

@SlowGinFizzzz I'm so sorry for being wrong before

JNDSNDSNFDSLFSLDN DS

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Are there any German Banks fans here? I was thinking about going to one of her shows in October/November, but she's not coming to my country and if I go to a show in Germany, I'd like to go with somebody I know. 

I bought tickets and they arrived today! I'm from Berlin.

I actually missed her earlier this year, I was too indecisive about getting tickets and then everything was sold out and I cried haha.

I bought tickets and they arrived today! I'm from Berlin.

I actually missed her earlier this year, I was too indecisive about getting tickets and then everything was sold out and I cried haha.

The Berlin date would actually be perfect, plus I've never been there anyway. I'll get back to you haha.  :creep:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

hi just a quick reminder that the Lovesick instrumental is one of the most important tracks to ever exist

so many subtle elements going on in there that you can't hear under her voice on the album and it's very important

MkWI4Ns.png

What are the unreleased stuff she has? Did Meditation Song ever leak?

covers:

Are You That Somebody

In Your Eyes

Ex-Factor (live)

Motion (live)

What You Need

Na Na

Play x No Romance

collabs:

Work ft. Lil Silva

Right For You ft. Lil Silva

Don't You Love ft. Lil Silva

1998 ft. Chet Faker

Wolfpack ft. TĀLĀ

non-album songs:

The Meditation Song

Better

Crowded Places

also there are lots of snippets that she posted on instagram but she haven't released ANY of them.

the meditation song (kinda) leaked last year. full version from a radio show: https://youtu.be/H_hKZxIIK3k

how was it

AH it was absolutely incredible. I go to a lot of shows, but this was one of the best i've ever seen. She opened with Poltergeist and came out in this black veil like the damn angel of death and I squealed. So so so so good. Her choreography and her dancers added so much to it also. The whole time I couldn't help but thinking how I was seeing someone who should be selling out stadiums and I was front row in a tiny venue. She just has such a presence. I almost feel like I didn't realize how much I like so many of her songs until last night.

H0bDaqU.gif