Real Deal

BANKS

When I saw her a few years ago, a few of us waited outside the venue hoping she'd come out. She did, and like jumped into a van to leave but you could like see her in the window. And she saw that people were like sad, so they stopped and she came out and took pics with all of us :)

When I saw her a few years ago, a few of us waited outside the venue hoping she'd come out. She did, and like jumped into a van to leave but you could like see her in the window. And she saw that people were like sad, so they stopped and she came out and took pics with all of us :)

amazing

Is the instrumental for Mother Earth official or just filtered?

Cause I clearly hear the vocals in the background but idk if that's just voice effects they actually put in the instrumental, if that makes sense.

First we feel; then we fall.

okay maybe I'm reaching but..... tomorrow marks one year since she released fuck with myself, do you guys think she'll do an anniversary EP/ special edition/ repackage/ something with the demo tracks?? like surely she isn't just bringing them up for no reason

am i dumb like these are all pictures not videos with audio what is happening :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana:

mlbnJ49.jpg

girllll wake up!! she posted lots of songs on instagram but she haven't released them sadly

okay maybe I'm reaching but..... tomorrow marks one year since she released fuck with myself, do you guys think she'll do an anniversary EP/ special edition/ repackage/ something with the demo tracks?? like surely she isn't just bringing them up for no reason

only in our dreams

Her merch is finally online !!!!!!!

but shipping for me is $15 and, with tax, my order comes out to $50 and I'm broke af 

i wanted to buy the altar's cd but it's sold out and everything it's fucking expensive

i think i'm giving up on merch

i wanted that t shirt with the symbol you kno https://twitter.com/Jess1394/status/882715575797067780

~~

can u guys give me ideas of merch? i think i would do a case with her pic OR some buttons, there's a store in my city that does that kinda of stuff (i have a lana t shirt from there but it was so expensive lol so no im not going to it again)

i think im going to do some edits in picsart with a pic and do a case I DON'T KNOW help me ppl

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I saw homegirl live two days in a row for Lollapalooza.

Damn she has improved her stage presence so much and she is literally killing it. After every song I was like damn she's HOT! to my friend cuz she just looked like a #goddess. Seriously though, loved the shows and the dancers add so much. Banks is incredible live.

Does anyone know which song this vid is from?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXgV3i4hhoZ/

I can't remember because I've killed too many brain cells.

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18