Real Deal

BANKS

Banks commented, “I was initially drawn to Kobalt because of the deep understanding and care they have for their artists. I'm very excited to work with a company that will allow me to push myself creatively and explore all my artistic endeavors.”

she joined a new label?

For you all that missed them I'm uploading The Altar stems to mega rn, it might take awhile but I'll post the link as soon as they're done! It's about 70 files

i already have a link on dbr.ee unless it was taken down let me check

yeah its still up. and it was posted on reddit.com/r/SongStems

so what is the difference between label and publishing company? i don't get it :'(

Record labels deal directly with artists by setting up contracts that cover publication, distribution, and compensation for the product they're providing. The record labels then contact distributing and publication companies who actually put the music out there. The record label is a professional name that will pay for things the artist would have to cover themselves if they weren't unsigned. Kobalt specifically does distribution, from as far as I can see.

tumblr_p615xzBWT11x3xtvio2_500.gif?w=670