Real Deal

BANKS

I hope it's a standalone single. It's not at all how she described. That was not ferocious. It felt like a Charli XCX pop song. I expected something like trainwreck, This Is Not About Us, Beggin For Thread, or Fuck With Myself. I'm disappointed. It was way too overhyped

Overhyped though? She only said it was ferocious and it was announced one day and released in the other, I don't feel there was overhype at all.

I hope it's a standalone single. It's not at all how she described. That was not ferocious. It felt like a Charli XCX pop song. I expected something like trainwreck, This Is Not About Us, Beggin For Thread, or Fuck With Myself. I'm disappointed. It was way too overhyped

she didn't say song is ferocious, she said her mood when writing was ferocious. these 2 are different things

also wtf is overhyped? it was announced one day before the release and released afterwards LMAO

she didn't say song is ferocious, she said her mood when writing was ferocious. these 2 are different things

also wtf is overhyped? it was announced one day before the release and released afterwards LMAO

I didn't get to hear it as soon as it came out so all I saw were reactions praising it to high hell

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

did she actually confirm a new album in the beats interview? cause i saw a few tweets talking bout it and and i wanna know

no, she just said she has like 15 or so songs pretty much finished but she's a moody girl when it comes to releasing and it just has to feel "right" and shit.... talking about how she might wanna release something after sitting on it and stuff like that... when she was asked about the "song collab with 6lack" tho she responded with "who said it's only one song" or something like that and I was shook

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19