Real Deal

BANKS

It's a solid track. Catchy and I like that it's not yet another slow ballad. But yeah, pretty much the usual BANKS stuff. Her melodies, productions and vocal repertoire are quite limited.  Still a nice song.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

okay am i crazy or are there 2 versions of Brain? my itunes album is kind of minimal but i just streamed a version on google play and it has like more trap beats in it

The same thing happened to me with Fuck Em Only We Know the other day. For whatever reason, instead of opening iTunes, I streamed it on Spotify and I could've sworn that the intro was different. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

yes but like a radio edit and an album version. one of them is shorter and other one is longer, it has an outro

Still crazy that despite listening to this album and especially this song almost every day, I never realized that. :rip:

But thanks for pointing it out. :)

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Could someone PM me the radio edit versions from the Clean Version of the album?

Thank you to you guys I found out those "alternate" versions.

Spotify won't play these songs, so they are different to the common versions available everywhere else:
Goddess 3:12
F*** Em Only We Know 3:21
Someone New 4:41

Brain in that clean version is different as well?

edit: never mind, found a DL 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I didn't realize the Goddess era had as many music videos as it did??? wtf

They're all kind of the same aesthetic and not very memorable tho  :ohno:  She could've done something so cool with Beggin For Thread but instead she did her usual black+white bullshit...Still love that album tho I guess

I didn't realize the Goddess era had as many music videos as it did??? wtf

They're all kind of the same aesthetic and not very memorable tho :ohno: She could've done something so cool with Beggin For Thread but instead she did her usual black+white bullshit...Still love that album tho I guess

I agree most of her videos are boring but i think it mostly comes down to budget, i doubt she has much to work with. The Gemini Feed video really looked cheap as fuck.

I almost died when I saw that she cancelled most of her European dates, but thank God the show in Berlin is not affected.

22405425_1473442482693426_73770999262434

Any ideas what "unforeseen circumstances" could mean? 

thank god i'm just now finding out about the frankfurt date, at least now i know that she's not coming but will be next year instead of being sad about her being literally right here without me going 

I almost died when I saw that she cancelled most of her European dates, but thank God the show in Berlin is not affected.

22405425_1473442482693426_73770999262434

Any ideas what "unforeseen circumstances" could mean? 

no idea, she cancels her concerts a lot: she cancelled the whole asia leg and i think at least 2 concerts were sold out.. weirdo..

edit: i think she may have a personal problem in her family, i don't know, because, like, the dates are very close to each other and they're all the last concerts on her tour

~~

underdog is a masterpiece

underDOGGO

rah

~~

banks come to brazil

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u