Real Deal

BANKS

I'm listening to her first album for the first time right now

IMO it's a bit underwhelming compared to The Altar, especially the bonus tracks. It still has some fantastic tracks, though (Alibi, Waiting Game, Fuck Em Only We Know, Drowning, Begging For Thread). Let me know what you think once you're done! :)

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

IMO it's a bit underwhelming compared to The Altar, especially the bonus tracks. It still has some fantastic tracks, though (Alibi, Waiting Game, Fuck Em Only We Know, Drowning, Begging For Thread). Let me know what you think once you're done! :)

Yeah so far it's kinda boring, i only liked Waiting Game so far, i'm up to Fuck em only we know right now. I might like it more after a few more listens though

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm listening to her first album for the first time right now

Maybe I'm going to do the same

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Yeah so far it's kinda boring, i only liked Waiting Game so far, i'm up to Fuck em only we know right now. I might like it more after a few more listens though

...also known as her best song.  :hooker:

Off-topic, but did you have a chance to listen to the Kylie Minogue album we talked about? :heart:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

...also known as her best song.  :hooker:

Off-topic, but did you have a chance to listen to the Kylie Minogue album we talked about? :heart:

Yess i did! I can't remeber what most of it sounded like cus it was a couple days ago but i thought it was okay, judging my first impressions. I have it saved in my albums library so i'm gonna give it a few more listens and then i'll let you know my fav tracks!

The Altar had a bigger impact on first listen for me, Goddess is a little meh. But maybe i need to concentrate on it more

both are brilliant records. i prefer goddess cause it sounds so much personal and i feel it in a higher level than the altar. the altar has more bops if u need bops

Well... I'm listening to The Altar rn, and after I'm going to listening Goddess :)

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: