Real Deal

BANKS

OMFG I JUST LISTENED TO THE ALTAR AND I LOST MY WIG :wowcry: :wowcry:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

OMFG I JUST LISTENED TO THE ALTAR AND I LOST MY WIG  :wowcry: :wowcry:

It's good isn't it, what song did you like the most? :)

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

It's good isn't it, what song did you like the most? :)

Well I really love Fuck With Myself, Lovesick, Poltergeist. And I think Judas, Mind Games Gemini Feed, Mother Earth are really great too :defeated:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

The Altar had a bigger impact on first listen for me, Goddess is a little meh. But maybe i need to concentrate on it more

This might be funny but for me it was the same. The Altar felt "better" on a first listen and Goddess felt kinda meh but months now I listen to goddess a lot more than Altar. (And I listened to Altar first, probably waited few days and downloaded Goddess so both were fresh for me)

Songs like Goddess, Warm Water, Under the Table, Change... wow. just wow.

btw: Lovesick is underrated :\\

Oh, I knew your love before I kissed you and now you have only made me miss you... :grinds: :grinds: :grinds:

I love the lyrics (and the whole song, of course), it's just that there are so many fantastic songs on The Altar that sometimes I just kinda forget about Lovesick.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Oh, I knew your love before I kissed you and now you have only made me miss you... :grinds: :grinds: :grinds:

I love the lyrics (and the whole song, of course), it's just that there are so many fantastic songs on The Altar that sometimes I just kinda forget about Lovesick.

"I Ain't even ashamed \ I'm hard up for some time in your sheets ah ah \ Would you been down to spend all your time with me ?"

Ugh it's just a flawless valentine's sexual song for me, can't deal (and I was SHOOK when the instrumental leaked because there are so many elements hidden under her vocals)

“All I really need to say about this song is: lust. It’s lust, but gentle, like in a puppy-love way. It’s not innocent, but it’s new, it’s butterflies, it’s about wanting someone so badly.”

Queen of Lust

This might be funny but for me it was the same. The Altar felt "better" on a first listen and Goddess felt kinda meh but months now I listen to goddess a lot more than Altar. (And I listened to Altar first, probably waited few days and downloaded Goddess so both were fresh for me)

Songs like Goddess, Warm Water, Under the Table, Change... wow. just wow.

YOU SHOULD KNOW WHERE I'M COMING FROM, FUCK'EM ONLY WE KNOW OMG

THIS WOMAN IS A FUCKING GODDESS I WANT TO TAKE HER TO THE ALTAR SO I CAN MARRY HER I LOVE HER MORE THAN LANA IM SORRY LANA

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Which is better? The Altar or Goddess?

GODDESS IS THE ONLY CORRECT ANSWER its one of my favorite albums of all time

also Judas is her worst song

almost every song on goddess is flawless only the last 4 i listed are not my faves it was really hard to put them in order 

Brain > Bedroom Wall > Fuck Em Only We Know > This Is What It Feels Like > Goddess > Alibi > Before I Ever Met You > Drowning > Waiting Game > Under The Table  > Someone New > Beggin For Thread > Warm Water You Should Know Where Im Coming From >>> Stick > Fall Over > And I Drove You Crazy > Change

TA best to worst 

yes i am aware haunt is that high i actually really like that song ive been sleeping on it 

also i didnt knwo where to put poltergeist so ignore it being low

i love all songs except i dont really listen to lovesick that much and i hate judas

Fuck With Myself > Mind Games > Weaker Girl > Trainwreck > This Is Not About Us > Gemini Feed > Haunt > Poltergeist > Mother Earth  > To the Hilt > Lovesick >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Judas

Judas sounds dark and haunting, i would've thought as Lana stans you'd apprieciate that style more

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e